IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2015
Indian Institute of Technology has liberated an advertisement titled as IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2015 for filling up the Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar Posts. Willing and eligible applicants who want get job in IIT Guwahati can apply by sending the applications in a prescribed format on or before the closing date which is 31st March 2015.
Other details about IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy detail, Educational Eligibility, age limit, salary process, selection procedure, how to apply etc are tuned here on this page written by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
Those contenders who are searching for vacancy in IIT and want to apply for this career opening in Indian Institute of Technology should have post graduate / master degree from any recognized university with relevant experience.
Appointed candidates will be paid by the attractive amount of salary as per the post and norms of IIT Guwahati.
The selection of the aspirants will be done as per the selection norms of organization.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates first have to visit official website that is www.iitg.ac.in.
- After opening the homepage go for “Essential info” and hit to “Recruitment Notice”.
- Now, select the appropriate link and download Performa of application form and application complete in all respect should be forward along with self-attested copies of certificates, application fee and passport size photo.
- Envelope must super scribe as the name of the post applied for and clearly mentioning the Department/ Centre in case of technical post along with Advertisement No. and date.
- At last, send their application form to the address which is given below.
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Guwahati – 781 039
Last date for receipt of completed application forms is 31st March 2015.
You may also like to Read
To get other details, you may go through the Official Link.