IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2015
Indian Institute Of Technology, Bombay is organizing IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2015 for aspirants who are willing to pursue M.Tech, Ph.D. and M.Phil Programmes for the academic year starting from July 2015. IIT Bombay Application form 2015 are available on the Official site, candidates must check the eligibility criteria from this page and apply for it before the closing date.
Mode of applying varies according to programmes, so aspirants before applying for IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2015 need to put a deep overview on the guidelines written by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
- M.Tech.+ Ph.D. (Dual Degree),
- M.Phil. Programmes
Departments offering M.Tech
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biosciences & Bioengineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science (MM)
- Cross Departmental Programme- Materials, Manufacturing and Modeling (MMM)
- Center of Studies in Resources Engineering
- Energy Science & Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Operations Research
- Systems & Control Engineering
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Centre For Technology Alternatives For Rural Areas (CTARA) (Technology And Development)
Minimum Eligibility criteria
Candidates with First class or 60% marks in B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) / M.Sc. /M.C.A. / MBBS / M.Pharm / B.Pharm / BDS / Associate Membership Examinations conducted by recognized professional bodies.
For M.Tech. + Ph.D. (Dual Degree)
Candidates eligible for admission to M.Tech. Progamme are also eligible for M.Tech. + Ph.D. Dual Degree Programme, in certain disciplines/ specializations.
Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree, with First class or 60% marks for general category and 55% marks for SC/ST category contenders.
For M.Phil. (Planning & Development)
- Master’s degree in Arts, Commerce or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent letter grade (50% marks for SC/ST) from a recognized university or deemed university.
- B.Tech./M.Sc. degree or equivalent with adequate background in Social Sciences with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent letter grade (55% marks for SC/ST).
Information regarding application fee are as:
- GN/OBCNC Male candidates: Rs. 300/
- Third Gender (T) candidates: Rs. 300/
- GN/OBCNC Female candidates: Rs. 150/
- SC/ST Male/ Female candidates: Rs. 150/
- Payment of fee can be made through Debit Card/ Credit Card / SBI Internet Banking/Online Payment System /Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank (preferably State Bank of India / Canara Bank) in favour of “Registrar, IIT Bombay”, and payable at Mumbai branch.
- If payment is made through demand draft, then you must send Demand Draft along with completed copy of application to the address given below.
Deputy Registrar (Academic), IIT
Mode of Applying
- For M.Tech., M.Tech.+ Ph.D.(Dual Degree) and Ph.D. Programmes, applications are submitted through online process
- For M.Phil. Programme, applications have to be submitted using offline mode i.e. by downloading the application form.
Steps for filling IIT Bombay Application form 2015
- Aspirants eligible for IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2015 are required to log on to the Official website i.e. www.iitb.ac.in
- Select ‘student’ link and follow “Prospective Students” option and go to “M.Tech” tab.
- Download all the relevant information like detailed advertisement, schedule, and information brochure and read it carefully.
- Those fulfilling eligibility criteria must apply online for the programme by filling an application form.
- Candidates applying for M.Phil. Programme, they are required to download the application form.
Documents upload at the time of submitting IIT Bombay M.Tech Application form 2015
- Scanned version of photograph
- Scanned version of signature
- Marksheet of the last semester/ consolidated marksheet of the qualifying degree.
- Caste Certificate (OBCNC/SC/ST), if applicable.
- PwD Certificate, if applicable
- Statement of Purpose, if applicable
Selection Procedure for IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2015
Selection of the contenders will be based on their performance in written test /interview.
Schedule Dates for PG Admissions for year 2015-16
- Last date for M.Tech./M.Tech.+ Ph.D. (Dual Degree) Online registration: 31stMarch2015
- Closing date for Ph.D. online registration: 03rdApril2015
- For M.Phil. Programme through Offline mode: From 01stApril2015 to 30thApril2015
For getting more information related to IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2015, you must check this Official Notice.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Distance Learning Engineering Colleges||Top M.Tech Colleges In India|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|UGC Approved Universities||Latest Current Affairs|