IISER Application Form 2015
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research has announced a notification related to the IISER Application Form 2015 for the online Ph.D Admissions. Students who want to take admission in Ph may apply by filling online application form before the last date which is 15th October 2014 till 12:00 noon.
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)|
|Declaration Type||IISER Application Form 2015|
|Admission for the Course||Ph.D|
|Last Date||15th October 2014|
The applicant should have a Masters Degree in Science / B.Tech / MBBS / M.Tech with a good academic record and should be GATE/ CSIR or UGC-NET / JEST / NBHMJRF / JGEEBILS (TIFR / NCBS) / ICMR-JRF / DBT-JRF / DST- INSPIRE qualified.
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Department of Physical Sciences
- Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Short-listed candidates will be invited for a screening-test / interview at IISER Mohali.
Application applying Procedure:
- Candidates should apply online by filling up the online form on “Online Application Facility” or by visiting on the Official Website.
- Applicants must go to the website which is www.iisermohali.ac.in.
- Now in the Announcement Section select the link “Admission to the PhD programme”.
- Now read the instructions carefully and select the link “Online Application Facility” in the second-last link at the bottom.
- Now hit the link “Press here to Apply Online”.
- Now the online application process is started fill the form accordingly till the last date.
Last date of submitting Application Form:
15th October 2014 till 12:00 noon.
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Scholarships in India|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Steps To Fill Online Application Form||Best Colleges In India|
Note: For more details, please visit on the Official link