IIM Indore Recruitment 2014:
Indian Institute of Management Indore has dissipated a Job Notification as IIM Indore Recruitment 2014 to hire the talented applicants for vacant positions of Professors of Practice (Faculty). Interested and skilled entrants who want to grab this Latest Vacancy at IIM Indore must fill the Online Application Form on or before the last date for the submission of applications.
|Last Date To Apply Online||16th Sep 2014|
|Last Date For The Receipt Of Hard Copy Application||19th Sep 2014|
IIM Indore Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name of The Post|
|Indian Institute of Management Indore||Professors of Practice|
Essential Qualification & Experience:
- Required qualification is a Master’s degree (or equivalent professional qualification) with at least 60% marks from a reputed institution with not less than 15 years of managerial or professional experience.
- Candidates should have worked in senior management positions for at least 5 years.
- Preferred academic qualification is an MBA or equivalent from a reputed national or international institution.
- Candidates with non-business degrees such as Master’s in Psychology, Master’s in Social Work, Chartered Accountant, etc. would also be considered
Teaching in different programmes as per the norms of the Institute, case writing, consulting, promoting industry-institute linkages through consulting assignments/ MDPs and involvement in placement activities.
- Scale of Pay – Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 with Grade Pay – Rs. 10,500/-
- Gross emoluments in this scale (inclusive of HRA) will be Rs. 1, 31,900/- per month
- Short listing of candidates based on qualification, work experience, demonstrated interest in academic activities and statement of purpose.
- Invite candidates for recruitment talk and personal interaction with a selection committee consisting of Director (Chair), 2 senior faculty members of the institute and one or two external experts.
- Based on the experience and interest of selected candidates, IIM Indore Director will decide on a portfolio of activities for the selected candidates.
How to Apply?
- Eligible contenders who want to grab this vacancy will have to surf the official website of the association first i.e. www.iimidr.ac.in
- Go through the suitable links and fill the online application form to apply
- Upload the requisite testimonials (if required) and submit the form successfully.
- Take a physical copy of the online filled application and forward it along with required xeroxcopies of documents to the below framed address on or before the closing date:
Personnel Officer IIM Indore,
Rau – Pithampur Road,
Indore – 453556 (M.P)
To get other details candidates may visit the official advt.