IIM Indore IPM 2015
- Indian Institute of Management Indore is organizing IIM Indore IPM 2015 for the candidates who want to pursue their management studies from IIM. This is the unique opportunity for the students who had completed their higher secondary, so eligible aspirants must apply by filling IIM Indore online Admission Form and selection of the candidates will be based on the overall performance in Aptitude Test and interview.
- The five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) is firstly launched by IIM Indore in India. It is a kind of creative programme which is taken into consideration to meet the aspirations of young students so that they can become management professionals.
- General and NC-OBC Category: Minimum 60% in X and XII standards or equivalent examinations from any of the recognized boards.
- SC, ST and DA Category: Minimum 55% in X and XII or equivalent examinations from a reputed board.
- Candidates appearing or awaiting results for the final examination of Higher Secondary or equivalent can also apply.
- General and NC-OBC Category: Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2015
- SC, ST and DA Category: Maximum 22 years of age as on July 31, 2015
- Candidates satisfying the minimum eligibility criteria will be called for the Aptitude Test.
- After that Personal Interview round will be conducted.
Computation of Composite Score
- Aptitude Test Score (ATS): 60% weightage.
- Personal Interview (PI): 40% weightage.
Applicants need to pay Rs. 1000/- a non-refundable /non-transferable application fee. SC, ST and DA category contenders are required to pay Rs.500/- and payment can be done through SBI Collect.
Information Related to Aptitude Test
- AT will be of objective-type nature.
- There will be two sections in AT namely Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability.
- There will be 100 questions in total with time duration of two hours.
- Each question will carry 4 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
How to apply for IIM Indore IPM 2015?
- Intended aspirants applying for need to visit the Official site i.e. www.iimidr.ac.in for filling the online Application Form.
- On the home page, select “IPM 2015-20 Batch Admissions” option under “Announcements” section.
- A new page containing all the information related to IIM Indore Entrance Test 2015 and IIM Indore admission form 2015 will be opened.
- Read the advertisement carefully before applying for the online form.
- Make the payment of the fee.
- At last ,take a print out of the online filled form.
- Last date of Online Application Submission: April 9, 2015
- Release of Admit Cards: April 15, 2015
- IPM Aptitude Test: May 14, 2015
- Release of Short list for Personal Interview: May 25, 2015
- Personal Interviews: June 12 to 15, 2015
- Release of offer letters to the selected candidates: June 22, 2015
- Registration for the Programme: July 31, 2015
- Commencement of sessions: August 4, 2015
For more information related to IIM Indore IPM 2015, you may visit the Official Link.
You May also like to visit this Section
|Top Colleges in India||BVP Counselling|
|Entrance Exams 2015||Latest Fresher Jobs|
|Best Career Options||High Paying Career Options|
|How to get Scholarship||Scholarship in India|