Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has emitted an online notification of IIFT Admission 2015. Aspirants who want to take the admission in MBA (IB) for the session of 2015 must apply by filling the IIFT application form.
Candidates who are willing to apply must obtain application form from the address which is equipped below and should submit it before the end date.
For more details IIFT Notification 2015 you may go through the given advertisement which is represented below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
|Last date for obtaining prospectus through post||20th August 2014|
|Closing date to acquire prospectus across the counter at IIFT||3rd September 2014|
|End date for receipt of applications||3rd September 2014|
|End date to acquire prospectus and receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs||16th February 2015|
|Written Examination||23rd November 2014|
Applicant must have possessed Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline. Candidate appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also apply.
No age limit.
|Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI||US$ 80 (INR Rs. 4500)|
Mode of payment:
Fees have to pay through demand draft / credit card
Selection will be made on the basis of-
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Essay Writing
How to obtain Application form?:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21,Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi- 110016
J-1/14, EP& GP Block, 7th Floor, Sec –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata -700091
How to Apply?
- Aspirants who desire to apply may go through the official website www.iift.edu
- On the home page press on the link ‘Admission 2015 for full time MBA(IB) programme.
- Press on ‘Apply online (thru DD/ Credit card)
- Applicants are required to read the instruction carefully.
- Contenders have to fill the form carefully and upload passport size photograph and signature.
- At last take the printout of form and send to the below mentioned address through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier only.
Sh. Gaurav Gulati,
SAO (Academics), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 016
For more details you may go through the official Notification
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.|
|Top 10 Jobs||High Paying Career Options|
|Employment News With Live Updates||Online Practice Test For Best Preparation|