IGRUA Entrance Exam 2015
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi is going to conduct IGRUA Entrance Exam 2015 for the appointment of 100 Pilot trainees. Those candidates who find themselves eligible for the post can apply online on or before the last date.
Entire details regarding this notification such as age limit, vacancy details, qualification requirement, pay scale, selection procedure, how to apply etc are well delivered in the below section of this page of bharatrecruitment.com.
Name of Organization:
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
Pilot Trainees: 100 Posts
Applicants should possessed 12th standard mark sheet with English and minimum 55% marks in Mathematics & Physics from well recognized board.
Candidate’s age must be 17 years at the time of joining against Pilot Trainees post.
Aspirants need to deposit the application fee of Rs.6000 for General and OBC candidates through internet banking, debit, credit card or demand draft on any bank at Raebareli.
Selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Test
- Pilot Aptitude Test/ Psychometric Test
After selection all the trainees need to pay the training fee of Rs.11.50 Lacs at the time of joining.
How to Apply?
- Applicants first of all go to the official website of Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi which is www.igrua.gov.in.
- Log on to the site and search the link ‘Entrance 2015’ and read the commands and requirements before applying.
- Application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, fill the application form carefully along with the complete details of demand draft.
- Now, upload your recent passport size snap and signature.
- At last, check the complete form at once and press the “Submit” button.
|Closing date for Submission of Online Application||First week of October 2015|
|Download of Admit Cards||Second week of October 2015|
|Online Written Test||Third week of October 2015|
|Written Test Result||First week of November 2015|
|Interview/ Viva & Pilot Aptitude Test Starts from||Second week of November 2015|
|Final Result||Third week of November 2015|
|Starting of Course||Fourth week of November 2015|
Aspirants may check Official Site for more details.
You may also like to Read
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Steps To Fill Online Application Form||Best Colleges In India|
|Subscribe For Free Job Alerts||High Paying Career Options|