IGNOU Exam Form 2015
- Candidates who are going to appear IGNOU TEE Exam and want to get details in regard of the IGNOU Exam Form 2015 can check the info given on this page.
- Candidates who want to apply for the Term-End Examination they must check the further details regarding the IGNOU Exam Form 2015 such as last date, Education criteria and how to apply from the below section of this page that is create by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Applicants have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 60/- in the form of Demand Draft in Favour of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and payable at the city where submitting the exam form.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to download the examination form of TEE from the official website that is www.ignou.ac.in
- Fill the form properly and send it with the demand draft and other required credential.
- Examination form with all documents should be submitted at the address given below.
Student Registration Division,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
New Delhi 110 068”
Tentative date Dates for submission of Exam Forms:
|Dates for submission of Exam Form (TEE)||Late Fee|
|1 March to 31 March||Nil|
|1 April to 20 April||Rs.300/-|
|21 April to 30 April||Rs.500/-|
|1 May to 15 May||Rs.1000/-|
Note: for more details you can check Official Site.
Check Related Updates
|IGNOU Admission||IGNOU Study Material|
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Courses|