IFS 2015 Notification
IFS 2015 Notification has been announced by Union Public Service Commission to fill up 85 Vacancies. Interested candidates who have qualified the IFC preliminary screening examination they should complete the online registration process for IFC main examination which is provided below.
Further details about IFS 2015 Notification such as education qualification, applying process, selection method, important dates and more are well mentioned below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com, you must have a look for correct details.
|Name of the Exam||Indian Forest Service Examination|
|Conducted By||Union Public Service Commission|
|Declaration Type||IFS 2015 Notification|
|Last Date to Apply||31st Oct 2014|
Those candidates who have passed the preliminary screening examination with the sufficient marks they may apply for the IFS main examination which would be held in the month of November 2014
Contenders who want to apply they must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects, namely: Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions
Candidates seeking admission to examination they must pay to the Commission a fee of Rs.200.00 (Rupees Two Hundred only) through Central Recruitment Fee Stamps.
Selection of the candidates will be made up on the basis of their performance in written test.
Written test Tips > Get Details
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates first have to visit the official website that iswww.upsc.gov.in
- After opening the home page follow the link related to the exam name as DAF – Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2014 in the “What’s New” Section
- Complete the registration process and upload the required credentials
- Candidates are also advised that the hard copy of the DAF
- The printout of the complete Application Form must reach the Under Secretary (IFoS), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi- 110069 on or before 7.11. 2014.
Tips – To fill online application
- Start Date of online process: 17th Oct 2014
- End Date of online Process: 31st Oct 2014
Note: Check the official link to know more
You may also like to check this Section
|UPSC Recruitment||Latest Sarkari Naukri|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Exam Pattern|