IFS Exam Eligibility Criteria 2014-2015
- Union Public Service Commission conducts Indian Forest Service Exam 2014-2015 twice in a year i.e. in the month of August and November to achieve entry into the Indian Forest Service (IFS).
- Before applying applicants must know the IFS Eligibility Criteria 204-2015 such as Selection Process and qualification required by the candidates.
- An IF is like as IAS and IPS, which includes work for both, the state government and the central government.
- Every year thousands of candidates apply for this post, only a few admirable ones are able to secure a seat and begin their career in IFS.
- Here on this page, We are providing you all the latest updates of Eligibilities for Indian Forest Services.
- Competitors who want to apply for IFS Vacancies they must be familiar with the eligibilities and selection procedure.
Union Public Service Commission
Candidate should be the citizen of India/ Nepal/ Bhutan/ Tibetan.
Applicant should be physically fit as per the physical standards for admission to Indian Forest Service Examination.
Applicants must have a Graduation Degree with at least one of the subjects as furnished below from approved University :
|S .No.||Subject Name|
|Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science,|
|Statistics and Zoology|
- Applicants age should be between 21 years to 32 years as on 01st August 2014 .
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per Government norms.
IFS Selection Process 2014-15:
Contenders will be selected based on the performance in:
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
To acquire more information you may log on to Face book and Google +.
Check Important Updates
|IFS Exam Pattern||IFS Study Material|
|IFS Syllabus||UPSC Notification|