IFS Admit Card 2015
Applicants who are preparing for the Indian Forest Service Exam may download the IFS Admit Card 2015 through this page. Participants may download the IFS Exam Hall Ticket Online by following the procedure represented below.
4 Steps to Download IFS Admit Card 2015?
- Students who want to download the entry card may visit to the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- Follow the link “Examination” & then select “e-Admit Card”
- Choose the appropriate link given on the page.
- Enter the details such as Application No., DOB and then submit the form.
- Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen. Download the entry Card and take a printout of it and bring it at the time of examination.
Union Public Service Commission conducts the IFS (Indian Forest Service) exam for recruiting the candidates in different variety of Central Government organization and services.
Candidates can download their entry card through online mode only.
Type of Exam:
National Level Exam
Purpose of Exam:
The main purpose of the Union Public Service Commission (Indian Forest Service) exam is to recruit the applicants and fill the vacant seats of the government sectors for different posts throughout the India.
- After getting entry card contenders must appear for the written exam.
- Then candidates selected in written exam will pursue for the Walk -In Interview session.
- Candidates selected in the interview session will move towards the Personality Test Examination
- Finally selected candidates will be sent for training and then posted to different places according to the rules and regulations of the Organization.
Entry card is going to release in the month of July 2015 (Expected)
Note: Candidates may download the hall ticket by visiting to the Official Website.
You may also like to Read
|IFS Exam Eligibility Criteria||UPSC IFS Exam Pattern|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||UPSC Calendar 2014-2015|