IDBI Bank Recruitment 2014
IDBI Bank has invited the application from suitable and desirous aspirants to apply against IDBI Bank Recruitment 2014 for filling up the vacancies of Security Officer – Grade ‘B’.
Job hunters who find themselves eligible they may send their application neatly handwritten on the Plain paper on/before the last date that is 15th Nov 2014
Further Details about IDBI Bank vacancies 2015 such as education qualification, applying process and more are well mentioned below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
|Name of the Organization||IDBI Bank|
|Post Name||Security Officer – Grade ‘B’|
|Last Date||15th Nov 2014|
Candidates who want to apply they should have possessed Graduation Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute. And applicants should be an officer with minimum 5 years commissioned service in Army/Navy/Air Force
- Aspirants should be in between 25 to 35 years of age.
- Upper age limits will be relax-able for reserved categories according to the rules.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For all others: Rs. 600/-
The payment of application fee can be made by cash at any of the branches of IDBI Bank Ltd. (IDBI).
The selection process of the candidates will be made up on the basis of the Personal interview.
Interview Tips > Get Details
Procedure to Apply:
- Application form should be typed or neatly handwritten by the candidates in English on a good quality “White A- 4 size” paper
- This application form along with attested copies of relevant certificate/s may be sent by ordinary post only
- The application form complete in all respects and duly signed should be sent in a cover super scribed as “Application for the post of Security Officer – Grade B” and addressed as
The General Manager – Recruitment Section,
Human Resources Department, IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower, 21st floor, WTC
Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications: November 15, 2014
- Last Date Receipt of Applications for Far Flung Areas: November 22, 2014
Note: Check the official notification for more details
You may also like to Read
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|