IBSAT 2015 Application Form
Candidates who are going to apply for IBSAT Exam, they have to fill IBSAT 2015 Application Form in proper format with all relevant details. Contenders are required to check the Exam Notification and Important Dates through this page.
IBSAT is an online skill examination conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education for those eligible and talented candidates who desire to take admission to various programmmes like MBA / PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad.
IBSAT is a Computer Based Test and comprises of MCQ’s and the time of exam is of 2 hours and is expected at testing the candidates capability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
To acquire more details about IBSAT 2015 Application Form such as eligibility Criteria, Mode of selection etc you may go through the given announcement which is stated below by the squad of bharatrecruitment.com
IBSAT Exam (online aptitude test)
Type of Announcement:
IBSAT 2015 Application Form
2 year Management Program
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% and above
- Applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply,
PhD Program in Management
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and
- Post Graduation in Management with full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) with 60% and above marks
- Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 60% and above marks.
PhD Program in Economics
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English
- PG in Economics or an allied discipline with 60% marks from an UGC approved university.
- Contenders have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
Applicant’s age should have completed minimum 17 years to apply for the IBSAT 2014.
- Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2014/ GMAT®/ CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2015.
- Selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Applicants can purchased a form of Rs. 1500/- through online and offline mode (at any of the marketing offices
How to apply?
Contenders may apply through online & Offline mode through the official website at www.ibsat.ibsindia.org.
- Students must fill the e-application form very carefully with all important details and must, pay the application fee through Credit/Debit Card and submit it within the given period of time.
- On submission of this form, a confirmation email will be received from IBS, whereas the hard copy of the IBS Admissions Bulletin will be received within one week from the date of submission.
- Applicants have to keep it safe.
Applicants who are applying offline may fill the application form in pre scribed format with all relevant details and must attach all essential documents and submit it to the below furnished address on or before the last date.
IBS Admission Office
65, Nagarjuna Hills
Hyderabad – 500082
Telephone Board: 040 – 23440963
- Last Date to Apply: December, 1. 2014.
- IBSAT 2014 Test Dates : December 10-31, 2014 (2 Hr. computer based test)
- IBSAT 2014 Result: January 19, 2015.
- Selection Briefings: February 1-10, 2015 in 40 cities.
- Selection Process: February 18-26, 2015 at IBS Hyderabad.
- (GD/PI) Admission Results: March, 2015.
For more details you must go through the official Notification