IBPS Score Card 2014
IBPS Score card 2014 has been make available for the candidates who have been qualified in the written exam of IT Officer/PO/SO/Clerk.
The Validity of Score Card issued by IBPS will be for one year from the date of issue of the score card. Candidates can become visible in subsequent examination/s to enhance their scores.
Written exam has been conducted by IBPS every year and those candidates who get the sufficient marks in the exam they will be able to go for the interview session.
Applicants may download their score card by visiting on the official web site of IBPS or by pressing on the link provided at the end of this page by the portal, bharatrecruitment.com.
Name of the Organization:
Institute of Banking Personnel selection
Type of announcement:
IBPS Score card 2014
How to Download Score Card:
IBPS is provide the score card for the contenders who clear the written exam with the sufficient marks, you can download IBPS Score card by follow these simple steps.
- First visit on the Official Website of IBPS that is www.ibps.in.
- Follow “Your Exam Title” which is on left side of the window.
- Select appropriate exam from “IT Officer/PO/SO/Clerk”
- Now select the link “Download score card”.
- Here one must fill all the required details as registration number and date of Birth or password and press the submit button.
- Score Card will be appeared on the screen of your computer
- Take a printout of it for further use in the interview section.
You May Like to Catch IBPS Preparation Stuff from the below Links:
|IBPS Study Material||Bank Jobs|
|IBPS Question Papers||IBPS RRB Notification|
|Bank Coaching Centers||List of Banks Under IBPS|
|IBPS Admit Card||IBPS syllabus|
Note: More Details are available in official Link