IBPS CWE Recruitment 2014-2015
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has proclaimed an online notice of IBPS CWE Recruitment 2014-2015 to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organizations.
Eligible candidates who are willing to apply must submit IBPS CWE online application form on or before the closing date. More details concerning to IBPS bank exam question papers with answers, IBPS CWE RRB exam pattern etc you may go through the given notification.
|Starting Date for Online Registration||12th August 2014|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||01st September 2014|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||12th August 2014 to 01st September 2014|
|Offline Payment of Application Fees||14th August 2014 to 03 September 2014|
|Download of Call Letter||07th November 2014 to 17th November 2014|
|Pre-Examination Training||17th November 2014 to 22nd November 2014|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||After 17 November 2014|
|Declaration of Result Status of Examination (CWE)||January 2015|
|Download of Call Letters for Interview||January 2015|
|Conduct of Interview||February 2015|
Team of bharatrecruitment.com is furnishing all relevant and updated details concerning to IBPS CWE Recruitment 2014-2015 such as Eligibility norms, Selection Process, How to fill online application form etc.
|3||Bank of Baroda|
|4||Bank of India|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra|
|6||Bharatiya Mahila Bank|
|8||Central Bank of India|
|14||Indian Overseas Bank|
|15||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|16||Punjab National Bank|
|17||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|20||Union Bank of India|
|21||United Bank of India|
|23||Any other bank or financial institute|
IBPS Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks IV)|
Aspirants who are willing to apply should possess Graduation Degree or any equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognized University
Contender should hold Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
- Applicant’s age should reside in between 20 years 28 years as on 01-08-2014.
- Contender must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1986 and not later than 01-08-1994 (both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per the rules.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination and Common Interview.
- Aspirants who will be shortlisted in the (CWE) examination will be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by Participating Organizations and co-ordinate by the Nodal Bank with the help of IBPS.
- SC/ST/PWD category Candidate have to deposit an application fee/ intimation charges of Rs.100/-
- Aspirants who belong to all others category have to deposit an amount Rs.600/- through online or offline mode.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through IBPS’s website www.ibps.in
- Before apply online candidate must have a valid email ID and scan photograph and signature
- on the home page find the link of “CWE Clerks” and then press on option “Click here to Apply Online for CWE-Clerks (CWE-Clerks-IV)”.
- Select “Click here for New Registration”
- Aspirants have to fill the details in the online application form very carefully with all relevant details and must upload photograph and signature at right place.
- After filling all the details submit the application form.
- At last take print out of online Application Form for future purpose.
For more details check Official Notice
Check More Important Links
|IBPS syllabus||Latest Bank Jobs|
|How To Prepare For IBPS PO Exam||List of Banks Under IBPS|
|Bank Coaching Centers||IBPS Question Papers|
|Bank Preparation Books||IBPS Study Material|