IBPS Clerk Notification 2015
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued IBPS Clerk Notification 2015 for the upcoming CWE (Common Written Exams). Candidates, who want to make their career in Banking Sector, may apply by filing online application form on or before last date should be reached as shown below:
IBPS conducts common written examination for the recruitment process of various banks to hire the entrants for relevant posts. Bharatrecruitment.com provides all the details related to IBPS Clerk Notification 2015 for the upcoming CWE exams below on this page.
- Contestants, who want to get clerk posts in recognized banks through IBPS CWE Exam, should have graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Candidates must be a Citizen of India / Nepal / Bhutan / a Tibetan Refugee or a person of Indian origin, who has migrated from other country and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Age of applying candidates should be minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per Govt. Norms.
Reserved & general category applicants should pay appropriate application fee and fee will be paid by Debit Cards (Master / Visa / Rupay / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Mobile Wallet, and Cash Card.
Shortlisted candidates for clerk posts will obtain handsome salary packages by organization.
Contestant’s selection for Clerk Posts will be based on their qualifying marks in exam followed by interview process.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants may apply by submitting online application only.
- First of all visit official website which is www.ibps.in.
- Now, select suitable link from home page and hit on “Apply” button.
- Applicants must fill online application form with entire details.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if Applicable).
- Press “Submit” button to record entire details.
- Then take print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
|Last Date To Apply Online||Updated Soon|
|CWE CLERK-V||Preliminary Examination||05th, 06th, 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th December 2015|
|Main Examination||03rd January 2016|
For more details, you may open Official Notification.
For more information regarding IBPS PO/SO/RRB notifications, admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam dates and Result you may subscribe to Bharatrecruitment.com and get latest notifications through e-mail. You can also hit like to our Facebook and Google+ page to get daily updates on your wall.
You may like to Read
|IBPS Study Material||IBPS Question Paper|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Salary||Career in banking sector|
|How to Prepare For IBPS PO Exam||IBPS syllabus|
|IBPS Common Interview Questions||IBPS Admit Card|