IB ACIO Recruitment 2014
Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has announced a notification related to IB ACIO Recruitment 2014 for filling 750 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online by the help of the below provided information.
Candidates may apply before or on the last date that is Nov 9, 2014, or check more details about IB ACIO vacancies 2015 such as education qualification, age limit, applying procedure and more from the beneath section of this page of bharatrecruitment.com
|Name of the Organization||Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India)|
|Post Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer|
|Last Date||Nov 9, 2014|
Job hunters who want to apply they should have possessed Graduation degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute. Candidates should also have the basic Knowledge of computers.
- Age of the appliers must be liable in between minimum 18 to maximum 27 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will also be given to the suitable candidates as per the norms of the government.
Selected candidates will get the monthly salary as Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) (Plus admissible Central Government allowances).
- Male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only).
- SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of Payment:
Applicants can pay the fee by cash deposit (offline payment) at any branch of State Bank of India by using the Challan form (available in part-II of the online application) or (online payment) by the net banking service through the credit card
Selection of the applicants will be made up on the basis of their performance in following:
- Written test
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates first have to visit the official website that is www.mha.nic.in
- Find the appropriate link to apply online from the home page
- Follow the online application link and fill the application form with complete details.
- After that make the payment of the examination fee and go for the part II process.
- Upload photograph and signature if required and submit the application within given time.
- At the end take the hard copy of the application form for further use.
Last Date to apply online is: 9 Nov 2014
Note: Check official notice to know more
You may also like to Read