IAS Toppers Success Stories
Applicant who are going to apply for IAS exam and looking for previous IAS Toppers Success Stories can check from the below furnished section. From this page candidates may acquire IAS Toppers Advice, Success Mantra, Strategies, etc.
Success in IAS examination is no small feat and you have to carve out a strategy of your own which help you accomplish goal. At the same time sues remains elusive and uncertain for most of the candidate who find it difficult to grasp the requirement in a practical way.
Let’s talk about few IAS Toppers Success Stories
Ajay Katesaria(AIR 28, CSE 2011):
As Ajay Katesaria put it ‘the motivation to serve the nation and society brought me here. In opted IAS as first choice to be a part of development process of the country.
Nikhil Pavan Kalyan(AIR 60,CSE 2011):
I am passionate about it says Nikhil Pavan Kalyan, Passionate not for the exam as such but for the work to be done. I have the potential and will to make a difference and now I got a chance, I will express my passion in my deeds. Lucrative career opportunity was never a motivation for me. I already was working in one of the best paying IT Firms in India.
Rajanvir Singh Kapur(AIR 92, CSE 2011):
Rajanvir Singh Kapur an engineer form Thapar Institute,Punjab belongs to an affluent family. His father is a senior government official and mother along with his brothers is settled in Canada. As Rajanvir says ‘I had a lot of options open and going abroad was one of them. New age career and corporate world keeps youngsters from affluent families mesmerized but, since my childhood I hunted for something which involved societal thinking where I can served my country And when I Looked at career choice; Civil service particularly IAS ,really fascinated me the most.
Nidhi Chaudhary(AIR 145, CSE 2011):
Nidhi Chaudhary Says, ‘ I joined RBI in 2006 at an age of 22 years and had a long career in RBI therefore , never thought of appearing in Civil service till 2009 when my sister Vidhi got IPS and then she motivated me to appear at least once. I then appeared in 2010 and got Indian Audit and Accounts Service in my first attempt. This year, with a little more preparation I got IAS.
IAS Toppers advise
- Make use of all the possible time
- Study according to the pattern of exam
- Develop a routine and abide by it
- Do regular study
- Choose subjects carefully
- Stay update with General Knowledge
- Prepare personal notes
- Read Sample test papers previous year question papers
- Have a will to do it
- Don’t leave the job; it’s a blessing in disguise
IAS Toppers Success Mantra & Strategy
- You must have clarity of thought
- You must have the ability to stay focused on your studies.
Good writing skills
- You must be able to write very well.
- Good writing skills help you present facts well and in a pleasant manner.
Try, try, try and you will succeed
- You must try again and again till you succeed
- Experience helps in understanding the kind of questions one could expect and how they must be dealt with.
- One of the main task before an IAS officer is time management.
- Devote good number of hours every day for studies.
For more query you may write your views in the mentioned given comment box, or you may also log on to face book and Google +.
You may also like to Check this Section
|IAS Recruitment||IAS Syllabus|
|IAS Coaching Centres In Delhi||IAS Eligibility Criteria|
|IAS Exam Pattern||IAS Admit Card|
|IAS Interview Questions and Answers||IAS Officer Salary|