Online application forms are invited for Civil Services Examination (preliminary). Career oriented candidates who have decided to join IAS (Indian Administrative Service) must complete their registration till the last date. You just need to keep visiting continue on this page to know about this notification for IAS 2016.
Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Examination for recruitment to the Services and Posts (tailored below) is going to be held on 23rd August, 2015. Competitors may apply online by filling IAS application form till the 19th June 2015.
|Last date to apply||19th June 2015|
Entire information in concern to IAS 2016 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, registration process, exam date etc are structured below on this page by squad of bharatrecruitment.com
Name of Services:
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise, Gr. ‘A’)
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Gr. ‘A
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Postal Service, Gr. ‘A.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estate Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Information Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service Gr. ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service Gr. ‘A’
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services Gr. ‘B’ (Section Officers Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadar & Nagar haveli Civil Service, Gr. ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Services Group B
IAS Eligibility Criteria:
- Competitors should be An Indian citizen
- Candidates who are desire to filling IAS Application Form must be a degree holder of any of university.
- Applicants who are appearing for their final year degree examination can also apply
- professional and technical qualifications holder are also eligible to apply
- Competitors who have passed final year of MBBS exam but are yet to complete internship can apply for prelim exam.
- Age of applicants should reside between 21 years to 32 years.
- Relaxation in age will be admissible to Reserved Category Candidates as per the rules and regulations of government of India that is for SC / ST candidates up to 5 years and OBC contenders up to 3 years.
- All Candidates other than reserved category candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs. 100/- in the form of cash in any branch of SBI bank or through online banking.
- Reserved category and women candidates are exempted from paying fees.
Selection of the candidates will be made up on the basis on their performance in following:
- Main exam
How to fill IAS 2016 application form?
- Candidates have to visit official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in to apply online for Civil Services Exam.
- On the home page of it, follow the link “UPSC online applications”.
- A new page will open, and then choose the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” to apply.
- There are two stage of registration part I and part II, candidates have to fill application form of both part.
- Before going to apply, Read out the instructions carefully and completely.
- Fill the application form completely with all mandatory details and submit it.
- Make the payment of application fees online through Debit/Credit card and Net Banking or via Challan.
- Take a printout of application form for future use.
|End date to apply online application||19th June 2015|
|End date for submission of fees||18th June 2015|
|Preliminary Civil Services Exam Date||23rd August 2015|
|Main Civil Services Exam Date||18th December 2015|
Note: Check the official advertisement for more details about IAS Application Form. If you want to get latest updates about IAS 2016, just stay connected with us and you can get any info about it as preparation material, exam syllabus and patter, interview experience etc.
Find More Relevant Details
|IAS Syllabus||IAS Exam Pattern / Selection Process|
|IAS Coaching Centers||IAS Officer Salary|
|IAS Admit Card||How To Become IAS Officer|
|IAS Toppers Success Stories||IAS Best Reference Books|