IARI Recruitment 2014:
Centre for Agricultural Technology Assessment & Transfer has professed an Online Notice regarding IARI Recruitment 2014 for the selection of Senior Research Fellow, Technical / Field Assistant under the DBT funded projects entitled ‘Biotechnology Led Socio-Economic Empowerment of Farm Women’.
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the IARI Vacancies 2014 must apply by downloading the application format and appearing for the interview on the mentioned reporting date and time. More details relevant to this job notice are well tuned below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com:
|Interview Will Be Held On||13th October 2014 at 10.00 AM|
IARI Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts|
|Centre for Agricultural Technology Assessment & Transfer||Senior Research Fellow||4|
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidates must have done M.Sc. Agril. Extension / Horticulture / Agronomy / Microbiology / Home Science / Plant Pathology / Entomology / Seed Science & Technology / Food Science/ Food Technology
- Technical Assistant: Candidates need to hold a Graduate Degree preferably Agriculture / Home Science / Horticulture / Food Science.
- Field Assistant: Appliers should possessed Intermediate preferably in Agriculture or science
Appliers require having the field experience in Agriculture with the basic working knowledge of computers to apply for this job opportunity.
Age of the candidates should not exceed as per the criteria mentioned below:
- 30 yrs for Men for Field Assistant & 35 yrs for Men for Other
- 40 years for Women
- Relaxation in age is available for SC/ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. guidelines.
Monthly remuneration of the selected candidates will be as follow:
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 14000/- + HRA per month|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 10,000/- per month|
|Field Assistant||Rs. 8,000/- per month|
An interview will be conducted to hire the fantasized applicants.
How to Apply?
Desiring contenders who are capable to apply may appear for the interview along with their bio-data typed on a plain paper and all the requisite supporting documents which are:
- Category: SC/ST/OBC/GEN
- Qualification details (Institute, year, class and marks) of 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation
- Research experience with supporting documents
- No objection Certificate from Employer, if applicable
- Any other additional information
Application may also be sent through mail on the below shaped email address:
Venue of Interview:
The Conference Room of CATAT, IARI,
Check Official Notification for other details
You may also like to Read