HT Scholarship Programme 2015
Hindustan Times Media Ltd has released an online notification as HT Scholarship Programme 2015 to distribute the scholarship reward to talented students. Nomination of the candidates will be made on the basis of essay writing, merit base and interview. Willing candidates may fill and send the applications to get the scholarship.
Scholarship Programme 2015 Details:
Candidates, who are pursuing 5th to 9th and have scored more than 60% in their last year’s final examination, are eligible for certification and scholarships under the Scholarship Program.
Scholarship 2015 Reward:
- Winners will get the amount of Rs. 50000/- as the scholarship
- Reward will be given to the 50 winners
Essential Documents For The Claim Of Scholarship:
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- PAN card of the Parent/Guardian
- Signed copy of terms and conditions of the Parent/Guardian
Selection of the deserving candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in following:
- Essay Writing
- Academic and ECA
- Interview by a panel of senior editors.
How to Apply For HT Scholarship Programme 2015:
- Willing candidate, who are eligible to apply, may get the application form from the newspaper “Hindustan Times” or from their schools.
- Fill the application with accurate details in prescribed format.
- Then send the filled applications to the mentioned address or it can be handed over to the representative of the Hindustan Times Media Ltd.
To read other details concerning to the HT Scholarship Programme 2015, visit the official notice
Check More Important Links
|Inspire Scholarship 2015||Times Scholarship 2015|
|Bihar Scholarship 2015||OBC Scholarship 2015|
|UP Scholarship 2015||Kerala Scholarship 2015|
|MP Scholarship 2015||Karnataka Scholarship 2015|