A notification has been declared as HSSC Recruitment by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Applicants can acquire details about HSSC Recruitment 2016 by continue visiting this page. Participants are invited for filling up 2881 vacancies of Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Dietician and various posts. Eligible and well qualified candidates, who seeking for current job openings by filling HSSC online application form on or before the last date that is settled below.
|Last To Apply Online||31st July 2015|
Team of bharatrecruitment.com is providing more details related to HSSC Recruitment 2016 such post name, educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection process and how to apply etc which is essential to know before applying.
HSSC Vacancy Detail:
|Cat. No.||Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|6||Sister Tutor (Re-advertised)||04|
|10||Operation Theatre Assistant||112|
|14||Laboratory Technician (Malaria)||26|
|16||Tuberculosis Health Visitor||08|
Educational Qualification & Pay Scale:
|Name Of Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||9300-34800+ Rs. 4200 GP||B.Sc (Hons) Nursing or B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing ORDiploma in General Nursing with Midwife Training from a recognized institute/University|
|Radiographer||9300-34800+ Rs. 3600 GP||Matric with Science (Physics & Chemistry).Radiographer’s Diploma from the Medical College, Rohtak or any other Institution|
|Pharmacist||10+2 with Science (Physics and Chemistry)|
|Dental Hygienist||Matric with Science from a recognized Board/University.Dental Hygienist Course from a recognized Institute by Dental Council of India.|
|Dietician (Re-advertised)||9300-34800+ Rs. 4000 GP||M.Sc. Dietitics; or (a) B.Sc Home Science ; and(b) Diploma in Dietitics from the any recognized University or any other Institution.|
|Sister Tutor (Re-advertised)||9300-34800+ Rs. 4800 GP||B.Sc (Hons) Nursing or B.Sc (post Basic) Nursing|
|MPHW (Male)||5200-20200+ Rs. 2400 GP||10+2 with Biology or Science|
|Laboratory Technician||5200-20200+ Rs. 2800 GP||10+2 with Physics and chemistry and one year Laboratory Technician Diploma from institution recognized by Haryana State|
|MPHW (Female)||5200-20200+ Rs. 2400 GP||10+2 with Arts|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||Matric with Science (Physics & Chemistry); andOperation Theatre Assistant course from the Post-Graduate Institution of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh Or any other Institution.|
|Storekeeper||5200-20200+ Rs. 1900 GP||Martic/Senior Secondary or Higher Secondary or Equivalent / 10+2 (Vocational)|
|Ophthalmic Assistant||5200-20200+ Rs. 2400 GP||Pre-Medical or its equivalent with at least 40% marks.Ophthalmic Assistant’s diploma from the Medical College Rohtak or any other Institution;|
|Laboratory Attendant||5200-20200+ Rs. 1900 GP||Matric with Science(Physics and Chemistry);|
|Laboratory Technician (Malaria)||5200-20200+ Rs. 2400 GP||10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and one year Laboratory Technician Diploma from an Institution approved by Haryana Government.|
|Insect Collector||5200-20200+ Rs. 1800 GP||Matric with Science (Physic & Chemistry|
|Tuberculosis Health Visitor||5200-20200+ Rs. 2800 GP||Matric with Science (Physics & Chemistry|
- The age of the candidates, who are going to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016 should be maximum 42 years and minimum 17 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
Assortment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in interview/test/verification.
Application Fee for HSSC Recruitment:
|Category of post||General||SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only|
|Male/Female||Female of Haryana resident only||Male||Female|
|Cat. No. 1 to 6||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 75/-||Rs. 35/-||Rs. 18/-|
|Cat. No. 7 to 16||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 13/-|
|Physically Handicapped / Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No Charges|
Mode of Payment:
Applicants can pay the fee amount of application fee through net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank after 48 hours of registration of online application form.
How to Apply?
- Applicants, who want to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016, need to go to the official website that is hssc.gov.in
- After visiting the official site aspirants can fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it in the limited time period.
Documents to Be Uploaded With Application Form:
- Scanned Copy of Essential Qualifications i.e. Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of Diploma/Degree etc.
- Scanned Copy of valid Eligibility Certificate in case of DESM candidates duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board.
- Scanned Copy of Sport Gradation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports Persons, duly issued by the Competent Authority.
- Scanned Copy of BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/SBC/EBPG Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/SBC/EBPG/ESM/ DESM/DFF and women issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Copy of Aadhar Card (Desirable).
- Copy of Challan / credit certificate issued by Treasury / e-Challan as the case may be, in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
- Scanned Photographs duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of Experience Certificate (if applicable)
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application||31st July 2015|
|Last Date For Deposit Of Fee||4th August 2015|
Candidates may read the Official Notification to get more details regarding HSSC Recruitment. If you want to know latest information about HSSC Recruitment 2016 then press ctrl+d and bookmark this page.
You may also like to Read