HSLSA Recruitment 2014:
Haryana State Legal Services Authority has dissipated a HSLSA Notification against HSLSA Recruitment 2014 to recruit the deserving persons for the various vacant positions. Desirous fantasized aspirants who want to grab this career opportunity must fill and send HSLSA Application Form 2014 for applying. This must be kept in mind that application form must reach on or before the end date mentioned below:
|All The Applications Must Reach Till||29th September 2014 Upto 5:00 pm|
HSLSA Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name of the Posts|
|Haryana State Legal Services Authority||Personal Assistant|
|Senior Scale Stenographer|
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||
Non refundable application fee of Rs. 150/-(Male) / Rs. 75/-(Female) will be paid in the form of bank draft favoring ‘State Legal Aid Fund, Haryana State Legal Services Authority’, payable at Chandigarh.
Age of the appliers must be as follow:
|General||18 years||42 years|
|Employees of HSLSA/DLSA/ SDLSC/ PLA(PUS)||Candidates already working temporarily in HALSA/DLSA/SDLSC/ PLA(PUS) against sanctioned posts for more than two years will get relaxation of age for the period in service in HALSA/DLSA/SDLSC/ PLA(PUS)|
|Widows / Women legally separated from Husband / Divorced women/ Women deserted by husband for more than two years.||47 years|
Selected candidates will get the monthly stipend as follow:
- Personal Assistant, Senior Scale Stenographer: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Rs. 3600/- GP
- Steno Typist: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Rs. 1900/- GP
Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of two successive stages:
- Shorthand Test / Typing
- Computer Proficiency Test / Interview
How to Apply?
- Eligible and interested applicants who want to apply for this job opportunity must send application containing full particulars i.e. name, father’s /husband’s name, date of birth, sex, educational qualification, category, permanent address, present postal address, experience, if any.
- Application form along with attested copies of the all the requisite certificates / testimonials besides two self addressed properly stamped envelopes must reach by registered post or by hand on or before the closing date to the below provided address:
Haryana State Legal Services Authority,
2nd Floor, New Block of Old District Court,
Other details may be checked out through visiting the official notice.