HSBC recruitment 2014
HSBC bank has asserted an online notice of HSBC Bank recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of various Assistant Manager Posts. Aspirants those who want to build their career in banking sector may apply by filling HSBC online Application Form 2014 on or before the last date.
|Last date to apply||As soon as possible|
Information of HSBC recruitment 2014:
|S .No.||Post Name|
|1||Senior Vice President Senior Credit Approval|
|4||Senior Commodity Buyer|
|5||VP Portfolio Manager|
|6||Senior Commodity Buyer|
|7||VP Portfolio Manager|
|8||Vice President Operational Risk|
Aspirants who wish to apply should hold degree of Graduation / Post Graduation in relevant discipline from recognized University.
Applicants’ age should reside more than 18 years.
Selected aspirants will get good amount of remuneration.
- Selection of the applicants will be done as per the selection policies of the organization.
- Selection may include Written Test / Interview.
How to Apply for HSBC Bank Recruitment 2014:
- Aspirants who wish to apply visit the official website of the bank
- Official site of bank is www.hsbc.co.in.
- On the home page at the top go for the ‘career’ link.
- Press on the link ‘opportunity at HSBC’
- Select the post for which you want to apply.
- Job seekers are required to fill the online application form by the help of ‘apply now’ and submit it within the given period of time.
For more details check official Notice
Check More Related Links
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Bank Interview Questions and Answers||How to prepare for Bank exam|