HPSC Recruitment 2014
Haryana Public Service Commission has announced a job notification as HPSC Recruitment 2014 to recruit the candidates for 119 jobs of Civil Judge (Junior Division).
Individual meeting the below provided criteria they have to fill the online application form before the last date that is 18th Oct 2014.
There will be a Preliminary Exam and Main Examination conducted by the selection commission to hire the candidates for this post, to know more about HPSC Recruitment 2015 you should check the below provided information.
|Name of the Association||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Last Date to apply Online||18th Oct 2014|
Applicants who want to apply they should be complete Bachelors degree in Law from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The age of the candidates who are going to apply should be liable in between 21 years to 40 years as on 18th October 2014.
- Upper age relaxation will be given 5 years for SC/BC/Unmarried Woman of Haryana State & 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules.
Selected candidates will get the attractive salary scale as Rs. 27700 – 44770/- per month.
Candidates belonging to General category they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- and Female & those who belonging to SC / BC-A&B / SBC / EBP(GC) / ESM categories have to pay Rs.250/- in any of the branch of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala.
Assortment of the applicants will be made up on the basis of their performance in following:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
How to Apply:
- Candidates first have to open the official website to fill the online application
- Visit the site that is www.hpsconline.in and follow the option as apply online
- The list of latest announced recruitment will become visible
- Select the appropriate link and fill the online application with correct details
- Make the payment of the fee and take the print copy of the application for further use.
- Closing date for filling of online application form: 18.10.2014
- Closing date for deposit of cost of application form: 22.10.2014
Note: Check the official notification for more details
You may also like to Read