How To Prepare For PSU 2015
Candidates want to prepare for Public Sector Undertakings exams but not getting the way from where to start, so no need to think anymore and getting confused that How To Prepare For PSU 2015. Just follow some PSU Exam Cracking Techniques & Strategies given on this page and clear PSU Exam 2015 without taking any coaching.
Getting a job in public sector is not an easy task, there is a lot of hard work and passion is needed to get into that job. Whether the job is for any Public Sector Undertakings or for any other field, initially you had to go through competitive examinations. So, let us understand “How to Prepare for PSU 2015” and secure our chance by getting a reputed position in Public sector companies.
What is a meaning of PSU Exam?
PSU means Public Sector Undertakings under which there are lots of government owned corporations. These PSUs carries out numerous projects and for completion of these, lots of job opportunities in different disciplines had been depicted. Presently, many PSUs are recruiting graduate engineers through Gate score.
For occupying vacant positions, an aspirant had to go through some selection pattern whose detail is given below.
Recruitment Pattern of PSU Exam 2015
It depends on recruiting companies that whether they want a candidate on basis of Gate score criterion or without it.
- PSU Exam through Gate
In this case, depending on Gate scores, candidate is called directly to Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- PSU Exam without Gate
In this process, participant had to go through the test conducted by respective Public Sector Undertakings in India. After clearing that exam, Group Discussion and Interview stage is there.
PSU Exam Cracking Techniques & Strategies
As we know from above that for getting job in PSUs, there are two steps either through Gate (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) or without it. So here we are providing PSU Exam Preparation Tips for both ways.
PSU Exam Via GATE:
Candidates applying in Public Sector Undertakings via Gate scores, then they must have to clear Gate exam first.
About Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering:
- This exam is considered as toughest examination as it contains syllabus of various subjects of engineering at undergraduate level. In other way it has been called as a test to check basics of engineering in a very smart way.
- The scores gained from this test helped candidates to give admission in various Post Graduation programs in top reputed institutes of India like IITs.
- But now Gate scores are being used by many PSUs.
Preparation Tips for Gate Exam:
In this examination, multiple choice questions as well as numeric type questions are asked and candidate has to answer these questions within 3 hours. There are total 65 questions were asked and carries 100 marks.
Here in below module, there are some tips which help you in cracking selection round.
- Candidate must have a good knowledge of basic concepts.
- Keep balance between speed and accuracy while solving any question.
- For knowing the standard of paper comes every year, solve previous year question papers and model papers.
- Problem can be solved in number of ways, so solve it very innovatively.
- Make notes of topics which you are covering as at revision time, it will definitely helps you.
- Lastly, don’t panic and believe in yourself, you will definitely clear this exam.
PSU Exam without GATE
If companies are hiring candidates not on the basis of Gate scores, then PSU had its own exam pattern.
- PSU exam consist of two parts i.e. technical section and non-technical section.
- In technical part, questions according to your relevant stream will be asked and in non-technical part, questions related to General Awareness, Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and English will be asked.
- You can take help from previous solved question papers of PSU which are easily downloaded using network connection.
- Take reference from books.
Group discussion is a kind of event in which you will be given one topic and you have to express your views regarding that topic, either in positive way or negative way. This round is conducted to check individual’s ability that whether he/she has leadership quality, presence of mind etc.
Preparation Tips for Group Discussion
You can follow some preparation strategies, which will help you in cracking this round.
- Remain updated by reading current affairs magazine, newspapers ,watching TV etc.
- When topic name is announced for GD, listen and understand its meaning and then start giving your views, if you have kind of confusion regarding the topic, immediately ask it and clear your doubt.
- Use simple and user friendly words while speaking, so that it can be easily understandable by others.
- Try to take lead at GD time, but without any aggressiveness and at last summarize all the things in a very accurate way.
Before appearing in this round, you must be aware about the PSU, you have applied for. You should gain some knowledge about the projects so that at the time of interview, you would look confident and it will help in judging the recruiter that how much passionate you are in working with this company.
Some Preparation tips for this round are as:
- Research Company’s profile and its background.
- Prepare for questions which you think would be asked by an interviewer.
- Wear comfortable clothes and look confident.
- Be honest and keep your views simple and short.
- Leave you mobile phones in your car or keep it silent at interview time.
After reading this blog, we the team of bharatrecruitment.com hopes that all your queries related to “How to Prepare for PSU 2015” has been removed now. So, prepare according to it and show your full confidence at every step of selection procedure.
You may also like to Read
|Online Study Material for Preparation||Last Minute Preparation for Exam|
|How to get rid of Exam stress||Effective Time Management|
|Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.||How to Improve Study Skills|