How to Prepare For NDA 2015
How to Prepare For NDA 2015? This is a biggest question that always strike in the mind of students who are going to participate in UPSC NDA/NA Exam. To resolve this problem we are providing the UPSC NDA/NA Exam Preparation Tips & Tricks on this single page.
Remember, NDA Written exam is not difficult at all but you need to have a lot of practice to get good marks in written exam. Now, for being successful in the written exam you need to have a methodical approach and a lot of practice. Candidates to polish their preparation must refer these below Tips & Tricks.
UPSC NDA/NA Exam Preparation Tips section wise
Here we are providing some useful tips and tricks to crack UPSC NDA/NA Exam section tips.
Mathematics is the first section of the NDA Exam. It covers all those topics that you have already studied in your 12 standards syllabus. To prepare for this part, you have to clear your all concepts, make a sheet of important mathematics formulas, points and try to revise regularly.
General Ability Test
Part A: English
English part is one of the important and interesting sections of the NDA Exam. To get success in this exam you require having good command over English Language. Increase your vocabulary, should try to enhance their grammatical concepts to score well. Try to solve the English comprehensions and other basic grammatical part so that you can crack the exam with ease.
Part B: General Knowledge
For preparation of General Knowledge section you have to read news papers, magazines and other current affairs materials to be updated with all happenings. This part covers concepts of Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Science, Geography, and Current Events. Candidates should make it a point to go through the previous year question papers to understand the pattern of the questions.
Generic tips on how to prepare for NDA exam
Here we are providing some easy steps; if you follow these steps you will surely get good marks.
- Fix your objective and start preparing early as possible. This will give you an edge over other students.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper schedule and divide the complete syllabus in section, allot the sufficient time to each section.
- Clear your basics and try to familiarize with your weak point.
- Refer the recommended books or take the advice from the expert or already qualified students.
- Improve your vocabulary. Read English news paper daily, it will increase your general awareness and your reading skills. Also brush up your Grammar skills.
- Make it a regular habit to watch news on TV but avoid watching too much television during exams.
- Refer to the old year’s question papers and give mock test as possible, so that you have a fair idea about the exam questions and how to manage time in exam.
- Identify your weak subjects and start working on them so that you gain a stronghold.
- Prepare yourself in such way that you are able to solve the questions within the stipulated time.
- NDA/ NA Exams have a negative marking, so firstly read the questions very carefully and then give the answers you do not have to make any guesses in the examination hall. It is best to answer only if you are very confident of the answer.
- Last but not the least, start thinking and behaving like an officer.
Best of all luck to all of the students who are going to participated in the exam and suggest you begin preparing at least 3-4 months in advance because then you will have adequate time for memorize all the syllabus.
You may also like to Read
|NDA Eligibility Criteria||NDA Admit Card|
|NDA Result||UPSC Recruitment|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Exam Pattern|