How To Prepare For Assistant Commandant 2015 Exam
Assistant Commandant is also known as (AC). It is a Group-A Deputy Suprintendent of Police called SP in the Central Armed Police Forces of our country. Assistant Commandant in CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) is selected easily by Union Public Service Commission hiring method and is also known as Directly Appointed Gazetted Officers (DAGO).
We the team of bharatrecruitment.com are here to help you about How to Prepare for Assistant Commandant 2015 Exam and what are the tips of exam and interview if will follow this so that you can crack an exam with a best score.
Strategies & Tips for Cracking Written Exam
Make A Time Table First:
First of all you have to make a time table according to the syllabus that should be completed within the time. Manage the time table in such a way that you obtain enough time to go through at least all the topics of the related subjects. If you have less time and syllabus is more than you can prepare for the essential topics at first.
Know The Complete Syllabus For Exam:
Assistant Commandant Exam contains two papers which are shown below:
- General Ability and Intelligence
- General Studies, Essay and Competitions
General Ability and Intelligence:This paper covers ranging from General Ability and Intelligence to current affairs to general science to history to geography to politics to economy of India & concentrate on logical reasoning and quantitative aptitude with extra stress on data interpretation and numerical ability.
General Studies, Essay and Competitions: It covers essay which has to be written in English or Hindi. The topic can be on anything – starting from history to geography to economy to politics of India.
As we all know that practice makes a make perfect so do practice of questions and answers of English Comprehension, defined writing and other grammar topics that will help you a lot and become perfect after a definite interval of time. The capability to understand clearly and effectively can help you in your career, as well.
Always Prefer Previous Question Papers:
Crack previous years question is very beneficial for the exam to understand question paper is important not only for reasoning technical purpose, but also make sure about the student’s satisfaction. It will definitely help you to score confidence and give your best during exams.
Some Important Reference Book For Assistant Commandant Exam:
- NCERT books – 8th to 12th standard for subjects like Maths, Science, History, Geography, etc
- Manorama Year Book
- Wren and Martin High School Grammar
How to prepare for Interview
The last and most important stage is Personal Interview now we are proving you following tips which will help you for cracking the AC exam which are as follows:
- The first decision an interviewer makes is going to be depending on how you seem to be and what you are wearing. That’s why it’s always important to dress appropriately for a job interview
- The aspirants need to be very focused on the questions asked in the interview reason is that they will check your knowledge, self-confidence and honesty, skills of participant.
- You have to be ready to perform well in the interview with full confidence.
- You have to be very honest about your answers and show their interest toward job and organization.
- Be comfortable and feel relaxed means that feeling comfortable and relaxed positively influence your confidence. “And interviewers always appreciate a relaxed and confident candidate
Assistant Commandant is also known as AC he is a Group-A Deputy Suprintendent of Police called SP in the Central Armed Police Forces of our country. Individuals need to go through the above tips that will help you a lot for cracking the written exam and interview. Keep in mind that you just might have to little modify these study plans to satisfy your precise requirements.
You May Also Check
|Online Practice Test||Online Study Material|
|Effective Time Management||Top 10 Scholarships in India|