How to Apply For SSC CGL Exam 2015
Applicants who desire to carve out their career in government sector and planning to apply for SSC CGL Exam 2015, they are at the right place. Here on this page we are providing Online Procedure to Fill SSC CGL Online Form for SSC CGL Exam 2015.
Candidates who have passed 12th and who are holder of Bachelor’s Degree can apply for CGL exam which is known as Common Graduate Level and selection of SSC CGL Exam based on Pre Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Today many contenders dream to make their career in Government sector through SSC but it can be possible only for those applicants who are preparing for SSC or any other competitive exam.
Before applying applicants must ensure the eligibility standard as furnished below:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Contenders should possess Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from the recognized Institute / University.
How to apply for SSC CGL Exam:
Candidates can apply for SSC CGL through Online or Offline Mode in two Parts: Part I and Part II
- Applicants who are fulfilling the eligibility conditions may go through the official web site
- On the home page, follow the “Examination” link
- From there select the “Registration” option.
- Follow the “Apply online” link and select the appropriate notification of SSC CGL 2015.
- Aspirants are required to Fill the Registration Form very correctly with all important details
- After filling the form submit the filled form and you will get a unique Registration ID
- Note down that number as ID for future use and take a print out of filled form for future reference.
- After that, you will have to complete II stage.
- Enter that unique Registration Number which candidates have got in the Part I registration.
- Fill the form and must upload your recent passport size photograph and signature and make the payment of fee through online mode.
- After submitting r fee, enter the remaining details and submit the filled form
- At last, take the print out of the application form for future reference.
- Contenders may apply by filling the application form through Offline mode from the official website that is ssconline.nic.in
- Follow the right notification and take the print out of the form.
- Applicants are required to fill the application form very carefully with all important details and must attach all essential documents and submit it within the given period of time.
You may also like to read-
|How To Prepare For SSC Exam||SSC Recruitment|
|SSC Online Registration (Part 1 & 2)||SSC Exam Calendar|
|SSC Coaching Centers||SSC Salary Chart|