Sarva Harayana Graminbank Recruitment 2014
Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank has publicized a job notification as Sarva Harayana Graminbank Recruitment 2014 for filling up the post of Officer Junior Management Scale-I. Eligible candidates may apply for HGB jobs by filling an online application form on or before the last date.
|Opening date for Online Registration||01st July 2014|
|Last Date for Online Registration||16th July 2014|
Sarva Harayana Graminbank
Officer Junior Management Scale-I
Candidates who want to apply for Sarva Harayana Graminbank Recruitment 2014 must have qualified in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and should have obtained the following scores:
|SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST- PWD||95 & Above|
|OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN– PWD||98 & Above|
Aspirants are required to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the shape of challan form which is available on the official website of the bank. Candidates can pay application fees in any of the branches of the Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank only.
Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 28 years. Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category candidates.
Salary of pay:
Rs.14500-25700/- per month
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II exam conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.hgb.co.in
- Follow “Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank (Erstwhile Haryana Gramin Bank)” link.
- Go to “Recruitment” link and then go to “Apply Online” Link.
- Now fill the application form in prescribed manner and submit the form.
- Pay the application fee in CBS Account No.80562100003427 with Rohtak Main Branch
- After that, take a print out of dully filled-in application form.
- Fee Challan will have to be submitted along with print of Application submitted online & the Call Letter at the time of Interview.
Note: For other details, check the Official Notification
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|