Haryana Police Recruitment 2014-2015
Haryana Police has asserted a notification of Haryana Police Recruitment 2014-15 for filling up the various 381 Group D Constable Posts. Applicants’ apply by filling Haryana Police online application form 2014 on or before the closing date in pre scribed format with all relevant details.
|last date of receipt of application||26th September 2014|
Information of Haryana Police Recruitment 2014-15
|Organization Name||Post Name||No of vacancies|
More details concerning to Haryana Police Recruitment 2014 such as eligibility conditions, Selection Process, How to apply etc you may go through the given advertisement which is furnished below by the team member of bharatrecruitment.com
Category-wise break-up posts in Haryana Police:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Class Attendant ;||02|
|Sewerage Plant Operator||02|
Category-wise break-up posts in India Reserve Battalions
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Applicants who are willing to apply must have passed 5th /10th /Middle pass with Hindi from recognized board/Institute.
Contender should have Knowledge of Hindi reading and writing.
- Contender minimum age should be 16 years and maximum should be 40 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the reserved category as per Organization norms.
Job fighter will be selected based on the performance in:
- Skill test & Interview
Selected applicants will get good amount of pay scale of Rs.4,440/- to Rs.7,440/- & Rs.5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Different Grade pay as per the post applied for.
Candidates who are from General Category have to pay an amount of Rs. 50/-
How to apply?
- Candidates who are eligible for the above mentioned posts may apply online through the official website www.hprbonline.com orwww.hprbonline.in,
- Applicants have to fill the online application form very carefully with all relevant details and must upload all essential enclosures and submit the form within the given period of time.
To acquire more details you may check official Link
Haryana Police Recruitment 2014-2015:
Haryana Police has propagated a Job Notice titled as Haryana Police Recruitment 2014-2015 for hiring the eligible and talented person for the 1017 posts of Male Constable (General Duty / Wireless Operator).
Online Applications are invited for the skilled and fantasized aspirants; willing contestants may fill and submit the Online Application Form on or before the closing date shaped below:
|Commencing Of Online Application||18th Aug 2014|
|Dead Line To Fill The Online Application Form||18th Sep 2014|
Haryana Police Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
|Organization Name:||Name Of The Posts:||Number Of Posts:|
|Haryana Police||Male Constables (General Duty)||460|
|Male Constables (Wireless Operator)||557|
Total No Of Positions:
Applicants who are going to apply for the post of Male Constables (General Duty) should possess 10+2 and for the post of Male Constables (Wireless Operator) appliers must have done Matric or Higher Qualification with Two years Certificate from ITI in Electronics/ Computer/ Telecommunication with minimum 60% marks.
Age limitation for the applying candidates is 18 to 25 years and relaxation will be applicable for the deserving candidates as follow:
|SC/ST/OBC||Upper age will be relaxable for 5 years.|
|Ex-Servicemen||Upper age limit is 40 years plus continuous military service added by three years|
Selected applicants will be given the monthly salary of Rs. 5200-20200 with the grade pay as follow:
- Male Constables (General Duty): GP Rs. 2000/-
- Male Constables (Wireless Operator): GP Rs. 2400/-
Participants will be appointed on the basis of following:
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency Test
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible aspirants, who want to grab this vacancy, must apply online through visiting the official website which is www.hprbonline.com
- Logon to the site and surf the appropriate post against “Advertisements” section.
- Choose and surf the suitable link to apply online and fill the all the asked details correctly in the form.
- Make the registration and generate the registration no. and id no.
- Take a physical copy of it for the future reference and to reprint of online filled application form and e-Challan.
To read other details, visit the official advertisement
You may also like to Read