Gujarat SET 2014
Gujarat Public Service Commission has liberated a notification of Gujarat State Eligibility Test SET 2014 Exam date and exam will be held on Sunday, 19th October 2014. Candidates who are willing to apply must fill Gujarat SET Online application form with all necessary details.
|Date for examination||19th October 2014|
Contenders should hold Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks from universities/institutions recognized by UGC.
There is no upper age limit.
|General / OBC||Rs.800/- + Rs. 25 (Bank Fee)|
|SC/ST/PH/VH||Rs.700/- + Rs. 25 (Bank Fee)|
Mode of Payment:
Applicants are required to submit the fee in any branch of Corporation Bank through Computerized Bank Challan Form.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are eligible may apply through the official website that is www.gujaratset.ac.in
- Contenders are required to Read the instructions carefully
- After reading the instruction press on to the “REGISTER ONLINE FOR GSET EXAM” link.
- Fill all the details very carefully and upload your scanned passport size photograph, Copy of Bank Challan in the prescribed format.
- After filling the form press on to the “Submit” button and must copy down the Registration Number and Transaction No. for future reference.
- At last Take a printout of filled in application form and sends it to the prescribed address along with all the requisite documents.
For more information applicants can visit the official website.
You may also like to Read