Gujarat Police Recruitment 2014-2015
Gujarat Police has discharged an advertisement of Gujarat Police Recruitment 2014-15 for filling up the various job vacancies of Constable/Other. Applicants’ who are willing to apply must submit Gujarat Police application form 2014 on or before the closing date in prescribed format with all relevant details.
|Starting date to fill Online application form||16th August 2014|
|Last date to fill Online Application||05th September 2014|
|Last Date for Fee||08th September 2014 (till 03:00 PM)|
Information of Gujarat Police Recruitment 2014-15:
|Organization Name:||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Gujarat Police||Jail Sipahi (Male)||400|
|Jail Sipahi (Female)||25|
Job hunter who desire to apply for the post of Constable/Other may obtain more details concerning to Gujarat Police Recruitment 2014 such as eligibility conditions, Selection Process, How to apply etc you may go through the given advertisement which is equipped below by the team member of bharatrecruitment.com
Job hunter who desire to apply for the above mentioned post must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
Candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 100+12 include Postal Charge as an application fee.
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible applicants who are eager to apply for the post of constable may go through the official site of police.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page, select the appropriate link to apply online for the post of constable.
- Applicants are required to fill the application form in prescribed manner with all relevant details and must upload the required documents.
- After filling the form properly press on to the “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of the filled application form for future reference.
For other details, check the Official Notification
You may also like to Read