Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2015
High Court of Gujarat has released an advertisement as Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 55 posts of District Judges. Job hunters can apply through online mode and submit the hard copy of the filled in application latest by the last date.
|Last Date to Submit Application||31st October 2014|
Team of bharatrecruitment.com is providing the entire details about the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2015. Candidates who are willing to apply should have a look on below provided details.
Total No of Vacancies:
Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India. Candidate must be a practicing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years.
Aspirants who are going to apply should be in between 35 years to 48 years in age. Relaxation is provided by the rules of the organization.
Selected aspirants will get Rs. 51,650- 63,260/- as the salary.
- For the candidates of the general category: Rs.1000/- + Bank Charges
- For the candidates of the SC/ST category: Rs.500/- + Bank Charges
- Fee can be submitted through the Cash Voucher in Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Sola, Ahmadabad, held in the name of Registrar, High Court of Gujarat.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the
- Written Examination (Preliminary and Main examination)
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- First of all go to the official site of the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014, which is hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Select the tab ‘apply online’, which is at the top of the home page.
- Select the tab ‘apply now’ in front of the advertisement for which you want to apply.
- Fill the online application form correctly and upload the photo graph and signature.
- Select the ‘save’ button.
- Take print out of the application form for future use.
|Closing date for submission of On-line application||31st October 2014|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||January/February, 2015|
|Date of Main Written Examination||February/March, 2015|
|Date of Viva-voce Test (Personal Interview)||April, 2015|
Note: For More Details You Can Read Official Notification.
You may also like to Read