Applicants, who are willing to apply for the GPAT 2015 and want to get the details concerning to it such as GPAT Exam Date 2015, GPAT Online Application Form 2015 etc, can get all the details here on this page.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is an Examination which is conducted all over the India by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. GPAT is organized for the scholars desiring to take admission in all Post Graduation pharmacy courses.
Expected GPAT Schedule 2015:
|Registration Will Start From||Nov- Dec 2015|
|Dead Line For Online Registration||Jan 2015|
|Hall Ticket Will Be Available On||Feb 2015|
|Online Test Dates||Third Or Last Week Of February 2015|
|Online Test Timings||9:30 am To 12:30 pm
2:30 pm To 5:30 pm
|Result Declaration||Mar 2015|
|Score Card Will Be Available Form||From Mar – Apr 2015|
GPAT 2015 Paper Pattern:
|Exam Section||No Of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Pharmaceutics||125 question||500 marks||3 Hours|
How To Fill The GPAT Online Application Form 2015?
- Firstly, desirous applicants will have to visit the official website of the association i.e. www.aicte-gpat.in
- Logon to the website and press on the option “step one registration”
- Enter valid email address and password and complete the registration part 1
- Make the payment and then again visit the site.
- Upload the requisite documents and fill the form
- Submit the form and take a printout for the future reference.
For other information you may visit the official website
Check More Related Links
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Scholarships in India|
|How To Fill Online Application Form||High Paying Career Options|
|Latest Pratiyogita Darpan||Online Practice Test For Best Preparation|