Goa PSC Recruitment 2015
GOA Public Service Commission has unfolded a recruitment notification titled as Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 10 various Associate Professor/ Assistant Lecturer and Assistant Director Posts. Willing and desirous applicants those who want to grab this big opportunity can apply by filling online application form on or before the closing date that is 02nd April 2015.
Other information in concern of Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 like age limit, Qualification requirement, salary structure, Mode of Selection, How to Apply etc are well specified below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
GOA Public Service Commission
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
The candidates who are applying for Professor & Lecturer Post should possess Post Graduate Degree in relevant subjects and for the Assistant Director Post must have Law Degree from well recognized university.
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit (Years)||Pay Scale+ Grade Pay (Rs)|
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in:
- Screening Test
How to Apply for Goa PSC Vacancy 2015?
- Candidates first go to the official website of Goa PSC that is www.nicgoa.nic.in
- Choose the “Online Application form” which is available on the home page of it.
- For the “new user” the applicant has to register with the required details.
- After getting the User Name and Password, you need to log in again by entering the same.
- After completion of registration the application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the form correctly and carefully with all relevant details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- At last check the form at once and press the “Submit” button.
- Take the print out of application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 02nd April 2015
Aspirants may check Official Link for more details.
You may also like to Read