GNDU Recruitment 2014
- Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) has circulated an advertisement as GNDU Recruitment 2014 for the appointment of various job vacancy in different departments for full time/part time basis.
- Well qualified and talented candidates who wish to work in educational field has the chance for not to let go this offer. Willing contenders can apply for the suitable department by appearing in the walk-in-interview with the filled application form and other documents.
- Further information related to this job are provided below by the group of bharatrecruitment.com
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU)
GNDU Recruitment 2014
Name of post:
|Name of the post||No. of post (full or part time both)|
|Botanical & Environmental Sciences||8|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||2|
|Home Science & Child Care||2|
|Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy||2|
|Guru Nanak Studies||4|
|GRD School of Planning||4|
|Computer Science & Engineering||140|
- Applier must be qualified in M.Tech. or UGC NET for computer science, if the candidates are not available with this qualification then candidates with MCA (minimum 60% marks) can apply.
- Candidates must have done post graduation in the relevant subject (minimum 55% marks) in the absence of UGC NET qualified candidates.
Contender will get selected on the basis of interview.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply by through the application form Performa which can be downloaded from the website, www.gndu.ac.in
- Candidate can apply by appearing for the interview with the application form, bio-data, original and attested photocopies of all the required testimonials and passport size photographs on the below mentioned address.
Dean, Academic Affairs (Senate Hall Building),
Guru Nanak Dev University,
Date and time of interview:
|Name of the post||Interview date||Interview time|
|Botanical & Environmental Sciences||25.6.2014||10.00 a.m.|
|Physical Education||4.30 p.m.|
|Political Science||11.30 a.m.|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||2.00 p.m.|
|Home Science & Child Care||2.30 p.m.|
|Fashion Designing||3.00 p.m.|
|Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy||3.30 p.m.|
|Guru Nanak Studies||4.30 p.m.|
|GRD School of Planning||27.6.2014||10.00 a.m.|
|Pharmaceutical Sciences||12.00 noon|
|Mechanical Engineering||28.6.2014||10.00 a.m.|
|Engineering Drawing||10.3 0 a.m.|
|Electronics Technology||11.00 a.m.|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Date and time to be notified after 9.6.2014|
Candidates may check official notification for more details.