GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015
Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh has professed an employment notification as GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 for filling up 33 Medical Officer & Other Posts.
It is best opportunity for aspirants, who want to make their career in GMCH under Senior Residents and Central Casualty Services department; they must attend Walk-In on below stated date and fulfill their career dream.
Team of bharatrecruitment.com is providing detail information regarding GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 through which you can check your eligibility criteria. Candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions can apply for GMCH Chandigarh Senior resident and Central Casualty Services recruitment process by filling an application form and appear on interview date.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 Details
Total no of vacancies: 33
Post Name & Vacancy Detail
Senior Residents: 25 vacancies
- Anaesthesia: 04
- General Medicine: 12
- Neuro Surgery: 06
- Paediatrics: 02
- Radiotherapy & Oncology: 01
Central Casualty Services: 08 vacancies
- Resident Anaesthetist: 04
- Casualty Medical Officer (General Medicine): 02
- Casualty Medical Officer (General Surgery): 02
- Aspirants must have done Post Graduate Medical Degree in M.D/ M.S/ MDS/ D.M/ M.Ch/ DNB or its equivalent form in concerned specialty.
- Post Graduate diploma can also be considered.
- Upper age limit of the candidates must be 33 years as on 01.012015 and aspirants who had possessed Post doctoral degree ,their upper age limit can be 35years.
- Age Relaxation is given to OBC category contenders for 3years, for
SC/ST and Govt. Servants, relaxation in upper age limit is 5years.
- Pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- will be given to appointed participants along with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-.
- Additional allowances are also admissible as per orders of Government.
- A non refundable application fee of Rs.500/- need to be submitted by unreserved category contenders and applicants belonging to SC category are required to pay Rs. 250/-
- Payment of fee is done in shape of Demand draft drawn in favor of director principal, Govt. medical college & hospital, Chandigarh and DD should be payable at Chandigarh.
Participants will be selected on basis of interview taken by GMCH Chandigarh recruitment authority.
How to Apply for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015?
- Willing aspirants appearing for 33 Medical Officer & Other Posts Walk-In process in Government Medical College & Hospital will have to come along with their application form.
- Application form is available at Official website i.e. www.gmch.gov.in
- Follow “Vacancies” link on home page.
- See the title termed as “Walk-in-interview for the post of Senior Residents in various departments” and under it press on “download” tab for application form.
- Take a print out of it and enter all details as asked in form.
- Attach photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials, latest passport size photograph and DD along with filled form.
- Come along with these mentioned enclosures at time of interview.
- Applicants are requested to also bring their original certificates/testimonials on interview day.
Interview is going to be held on 24th March 2015 at 10:00 a.m.
Office of Director,
Principal (Room No. 210),
Level-2 Block-D (Hospital Building),
You may get other details regarding GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 from this Official Notification.
You may also like to Read