GMAT Preparation Tips and Tricks:
Applicants who are going to participate in GMAT exam can check GMAT Preparation Tips, Books from the below stated section. Graduate Management Admission Test or GMAT is a computer adaptive examination which tests the verbal, analytical and mathematical skills of the person taking the test .Contenders may also get tips & Tricks for Beginners, Professional to Clear GMAT Exam from the furnished below section.
GMAT Preparation Tips and Tricks
Take Mock Tests After You Are A Month
- Every week take a mock test after the 4 weeks of preparation. All the free ones available on the internet.
- Focus on the accuracy and the timing.
- DO NOT worry about the scores you get on these.
- Only GMAT prep test is a good evaluation.
- No other test will be able to match the accuracy and the quality of the GMAT Prep.
Check complete GMAT Syllabus
Take A Diagnostic Test
- Candidates can download the Free GMAT Prep exam as this is tremendously significant to understand your base level. There is no preparation needed for this.
- Just try taking the test. It’s a reality check. You might surprise yourself by doing well. Even if you score less it’s OK,
- Do complete research on what it takes to do an MBA.
- Understand the GMAT Algorithm
- Understand what are the Do’s and Don’t of GMAT
Create A Study Plan
Don’t start with 4 hour slots. Start with 45 minutes and slowly start taking pleasure in the whole GMAT preparation experience.
Get comfortable with the actual test-taking conditions
Remember, the GMAT test is taken on a computer, so download and use the free GMAT Prep software.
If your first language is not English
- Candidates should devote extra time in preparing for the Verbal section of the exam.
- Applicants can purchase the Official Guide for GMAC Verbal Review, 2nd Edition, which contains hundreds of real GMAT questions, answers and explanations.
Learn what to expect from the new Integrated reasoning section
- Maybe the most fundamental tip for the section is to be familiar with the item formats; there are four different item formats, and you should be relaxed with all of them.
- Most of the 12 questions need more than one answer, and you will have to average about one minute per response.
Important Tricks for beginners & also for Professional
- In the last 3-4 days, never try a new mock test. Just in case you don’t do well, it will take your confidence down.
- Use the time to repeat the questions that have been wrongly attempted in the previous tests. See if you could get them right.
- improve the silly mistakes that you do, usually in Quant such as not reading the question fully or skipping key words
- Avoid trying new questions. Revise the questions attempted previously and try to revise the related concepts.
- Contemplate on your strategy. Think of tests in which you have achieved well. Think of the strategies that have worked for boosting your score. Best MBA Colleges in Delhi
- A day before the exam, take a walk alone and imagine the whole set up which you are probably going to face on the next day.
- If your brain had the capability to accommodate something big all this while it would already have, you just require to relax. Lastly sleep well!! Time a good 7 hour sleep at least.
For more query you may log on to facebook and Google +.