GK Questions 2015 with Answers
- There are huge no. of applicants who prepare for the various Competitive exams and for which they all need the GK Questions 2015 with Answers to improve their General Knowledge on Current Topics 2015 to crack the exams.
- If you are one of them there, then through this page of bharatrecruitment.com you can get various General Knowledge Questions with Answers on Current Topics 2015.
- The team of this project provides various GK Questions with answers for its visitors. So keep connected and read all the questions mention below and prepare well for you exams:
General Knowledge Questions 2015 with Answers Current Topics 2014:
1. Recently, the union government has given in-principle approval for the creation of two new tiger reserves at ____?
a) Ratapani and Sunabeda
b) Rajaji and Bor
c) Kudremukh and Bor
d) Ratapani and Rajaji
Answer: Ratapani and Sunabeda
2. Which among the following species is considered to be the natural host of the Ebola virus, which cause Ebola hemorrhagic fever in human beings?
b) Fruit Bats
Answer: Fruit Bats
3. The Kameng hydropower project is a 600 MW hydropower project in ____?
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Arunachal Pradesh
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
4. Which among the following is the Africa’s top gold producing country?
c) South Africa
Answer: South Africa
5. The sobriquet “Oracle of Omaha” is refers to which of the following business tycoons?
a) Carlos Slim
b) Warren Buffet
c) Bill Gates
d) Lakshmi Mittal
Answer: Warren Buffet
6. Alice Coachman Davis, who passed away recently, was famous as the first black woman to win an Olympic gold medal at the 1948 London Games. She won the gold in the ___?
b) High Jump
Answer: High Jump
7. As per the latest report, which among the following countries has the world’s highest deforestation rate?
d) South Africa
8. Recently, it was reported in the newspaper that over 670 large dams across the country fall under high-intensity seismic zones. Which state has highest number of dams falls under high-intensity seismic zone?
c) Himachal Pradesh
9. The controversial “Mankading Law” is associated with which one of the following sports?
10. Which among the following has unveiled “Project Zero” a team of elite hackers designated for checking internet security holes and secure people from cyber-attacks?
11. Recently, NASA has launched Ship-Aircraft Bio-Optical Research (SABOR) experiment to probe ____?
a) Ocean Ecology and Carbon Cycle
b) Aquatic animal’s life style
c) Ocean Minerals
d) Effect of ocean acidification
Answer: Ocean Ecology and Carbon Cycle
12. Currently (July 2014), which country holds the chair of the Group of Twenty (G-20) forum?
13. “Gyrochronology” is a method for estimating the age of _____?
14. Nelson Mandela International Day is celebrated on ____?
a) July 14
b) July 17
c) July 18
d) July 19
Answer: July 18
15. Which of the following countries will host the 2018 FIFA world cup?
16. The Union government has announced the setting up of “Jal Marg Vikas” project on river Ganga to link which of the following places?
a) Allahabad and Haldia
b) Allahabad and Kanpur
c) Kanpur and Patna
d) Varanasi and Haldia
Answer: Allahabad and Haldia
17. Recently, the BRICS countries firmed up plan to set up a New Development Bank (NDB) with an initial authorised capital of $100 billion. The NDB will be headquartered in ___?
a) New Delhi
18. Recently, India and which one of the following countries has signed an agreement on cooperation in the field of environment?
19. As per the latest report, which among the following is the least urbanised state in the country?
a) Himachal Pradesh
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
20. Recently, which among the following has kicks off global “Digital Literacy Campaign” to teach people basic Internet use and other digital skills?