UPSC Geologist Exam 2015
Union Public Service Commission has dispersed an Exam Notification about UPSC Geologist Exam 2015 which is going to be held from 23rd May 2015. Willing and Eligible Contenders who wish to apply for 150 Vacancies of the Post of Geologist can fill UPSC Online Application Form in the prescribed format on or before the last date stated below.
The whole acknowledgement related to UPSC Geologist Exam 2015 like qualification, age limit, Mode of Selection, How to Apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Last date to Apply Online||20th March 2015|
|Closing date to pay Application Fee by cash||19th March 2015|
|Last date to pay Application Fee Online||20th March 2015|
|Date of UPSC Geologist Exam 2015||23rd May 2015 Onwards|
UPSC Geologist Exam 2015 details:
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||UPSC Geologist Exam 2015|
Candidates who want to participate in this recruitment should possess a Post Graduation degree in the related discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
Age of all the appliers must be between 21 to 32 years as on 01st January 2015. Relaxation in an age will be provided to reserved category as per the directives of an Organization.
- All the applicants (except SC/ST/PH/Female candidates) need to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- .
- Fee can be paid through Debit / Credit card / Internet banking or by cash at any branch of SBI.
Selection of the participants will be done on the basis of:
- Interview/Personality Test
- Written Test
Scheme of Examination:
The Exam is conducted as per the following criteria:
Part I: Written Examination:
|Geology Paper I||200|
|Geology Paper II||200|
|Geology Paper III||200|
Part II: Interview/Personality Test of shortlisted candidates conducted by an Organization of 200 Marks.
How to Apply?
- The candidates who are willing to apply must visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission first which is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Surf the link ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ there.
- Then, Follow the link “Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination”. Now fill the details of the Part I Registration and Part II Registration carefully by selecting the appropriate options.
- Fill the online application form carefully and upload all the requisite documents and submit it successfully.
- Take a hard copy of filled Application Form and keep it safe for future reference.
Note: For more details, you can check the Official Notification.
More Related Links
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC IAS Notification||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Recruitment||Latest Sarkari Naukri|