Group discussion is an innovative trend that has come up in order to appraise student personality. GD is, when a group of participants are made to discuss on a topic or subject for a restricted time and then evaluate accordingly.
Group Discussion is being widely used along with personal interviews for the final selection of applicant. GD plays a main role in choosing a contender who is the best among the best. GD is an Interview test conducted by an interviewer at an association, colleges or even at various types of organization competitions.
Students are well-versed that at the time of GD (Group Discussion) they must be aware with current affair and should have good communication/ Interpersonal/ Leadership/ Motivational skills so that they may keep their views in front of everyone without any hesitations.
Dear Contender here on this page team of bharatrecruitment.com is providing you Top Common Group Discussion Interview Topics Subjects wise.
List of what should be done and what should be avoided at a Group Discussion (GD)
- Be natural. Do not try to be someone you are not.
- Sit with a straight and confident posture.
- Be self-confident yet humble. You need to stick to your principles and thinking, but learn to respect the values and opinions of others too.
- Grab the opportunity to speak first, i.e. to begin the group discussion with your views. It generally leaves a good impression on the evaluator, but take the move only if you have full knowledge of the subject.
- Do not repeat a point.
Top Common Group Discussion Topics
- Advantages of Co-education
- Examinations – has it killed education
- Do we really Need Education to be Successful?
- Government Control in Higher Education is Interfering and Not Required
- Privatization of Higher Education
- If Winning isn’t everything, why do they Keep the Score
- Cricket in India has lost its Sheen
- Is T20 Cricket killing Real Cricketing Skills?
- Six Billion and One Bronze!
- Are Cricketers to be blamed for Match Fixing?
- Is our Political System Reason for our Backwardness?
- Educational qualification for Politicians
- Necessity of Women Quota Bill for Women Empowerment
- Voters, not Political Parties, are Responsible for the Criminalization of Politics
- Should We Pursue our Policy of Dialogue with Pakistan?
- A Ship Docked in Harbor cannot face the Storms
- Do Beauty and Brains Go Together?
- Every Cloud has a Silver Lining
- Rules are Meant to be Broken
- Food Comes First, Ethics Later
- Terrorism in India
- Religion should not be mixed with politics
- Should Smoking be Banned Completely?
- Effects of Television on Youth
- Love Marriages Vs Arranged Marriages
For more query you may log on to face book and Google+.
More Related Links
|PSC Notification||How to Prepare For Written Exam|
|Sports Quiz||Political Current Affairs|
|Best Career Options||National and Public Holidays in India|
|Latest Govt. Jobs by State||Latest Freshers jobs|
|Upcoming Jobs in Medical Sector||Upcoming Railway Jobs|