GATE 2015 – 2016
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has released a notification for inviting the GATE Application Form 2015 – 2016. The candidates who want to get the Admission in IIT Campus can check out the Registration Process, Important Dates and Eligibility Criteria here on this page in the below section.
GATE Schedule 2015 – 2016:
|GATE 2015 Online Examination||31st Jan 2015, 1st, 7th, 8th and 14th Feb 2015|
|Results Declaration||12th Mar 2015|
GATE Notification 2015 – 2016 Details:
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Applier must have a Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in the relevant field to apply for the GATE 2015 – 2016.
Candidates will have to pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking / e-challan.
- Male Candidates (General/OBC) – Rs. 1500/-
- Women Candidates of any category – Rs. 750/-
- Other Candidates (General/OBC) – Rs. 1500/-
- SC / ST / PWD Category Candidates – Rs. 750/-
How to Apply?
- Students desirous to apply for the examination will have to register online.
- Go to the official website i.e. gate.iitk.ac.in
- Follow the appropriate link and make the registration with valid email id and password.
- Fill the application form and upload photograph, signature and other documents like graduation certificates, caste certificate etc.
- Pay the application fee through net-banking.
- Check the Status of your application form and take a printout of application form for the future reference.
- Download Admit Card and appear for the test.
For other detail concerning to the GATE 2015 – 2016 aspirants must visit the official website.
|GATE Answer Key 2015||GATE Syllabus 2015 – 2016|
|GATE Question Paper||How To Prepare For GATE 2015|
|Gate Online Mock Test 2015||GATE Study Material|
|GATE Cut Off Marks||GATE Result 2015|