GATE Admit Card 2015
Indian Institute of Technology conducts GATE exam for admission in post graduate programme such as M.E., M.Tech, and direct PhD on behalf of the National Coordination Board.
Candidates who will appear for this exam may download GATE Duplicate Exam Hall Ticket 2015 which is necessary documents to enter in examination.
If you want to acquire more details concerning to GATE Admit Card 2014 you may go through the details which are mentioned below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com:
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination administered and conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordination Board.
Availability of Admit Card Online Application Interface for printing-17th December 2014
How to download the GATE Admit Card:
- Applicants are required to go through the ZONAL website of GATE.
- On the home page move your cursor to “News and Announcement” link is given.
- Press on to that option.
- New page of Hall Ticket in a pdf format will display in front of your computer screen.
- Aspirants have to fill correct Registration Number & Date of birth.
- At last you may find you admit card in front of your computer screen.
- Contender may download it and take the print out of this Admit Card.
- Keep you Admit Card safe because without it you will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall.
- Some time due to heavy traffic official portal not opened so do not worry. Check after some time.
Why Admit Card is necessary?
Admit Cards will NOT be sent by post/email. Bring a print-out of the downloaded Admit Card to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification (NO photocopy / scanned copy/NOT expired).
Note: For more details you may check official link
Check More Related Links
|GATE Study Material||GATE Cut OFF Marks|
|GATE Question Paper||How to Prepare for GATE|
|GATE Result||GATE Syllabus|