FRI Dehradun Result 2015
Candidates who have appeared in the Artist Grade III/Group C Written exam are very pleased to know that FRI Dehradun Result 2015 has been declared by Forest Research Institute Dehradun. All the participated contenders can check their result and Interview Date by using the simple steps tuned below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Steps to check the FRI Dehradun Result 2015
- Participating candidates will have to visit the official website which is www.fri.icfre.gov.in.
- Now, follow to the ‘Job & Vacancy’ option that is available in the ‘Quick Navigation’ section.
- Then press on the appropriate post title.
- As you press on that link, list of selected contenders in written exam will be opened in PDF form.
- Check your name or roll number to appear in the interview.
- Save the PDF file and take print out of it and keep it safe for the future use.
Forest Research Institute Dehradun was founded in 1906. It is leading institution under the Indian Council of Forest Research and Education.
Purpose of Exam
The exam is organized for filling up, the various vacant seats of Artist Grade III/Group C.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam and interview.
Forest Research Institute Dehradun has issued the list of selected contenders in written exam. Entrants who found their roll number in this list will be able to attend the interview/ Skill Test. Organization dispatch the Call letter for Interview or Skill Test through speed post. Candidates who are going to attend the interview must carry their call letter.
|Interview or Skill Test Dates||09th Or 10th March 2015|
Candidates can get all the latest updates regarding Forest Research Institute Dehradun Exam direct to their email inbox by subscribing our free email alert service. You can also follow us on Google plus as well as like our page on Face book. If you have any query then must ask us through the comment box below, we will like to solve your query as soon as possible.
Note: Check the list of selected contenders through the Official Notice
More Useful Links