ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2014
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has uncovered an advertisement related to ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2014 to fill up 21 Part Time Specialist / Senior Resident / Ayurveda Physician vacancies.
Interested candidates who find themselves eligible they may apply by attending the walk-in interview session along with the required credential on the date 05th Nov 2014.
Further information about ESIC Kerala vacancies 2015 such as education qualification, applying process, selection method and more are well tuned below by bharatrecruitment.com
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Part Time Specialist / Senior Resident / Ayurveda Physician|
|Interview Date||05th Nov 2014|
Post and Vacancies Details:
- Part Time Specialist: 07 posts
- Senior Resident: 13 posts
- Ayurveda Physician: 01 post
Candidates who are going to apply they should have possessed a PG Degree or Diploma in specialty concerned from recognized university and should have relevant working experience.
Age limitation and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Upper Age as on 05.11.2014||Salary Per month|
|Part Time Specialist||64 years||Rs.40,000 /-|
|Senior Resident||35 years||Rs.18,750+Rs.6,600/-|
Appliers have to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- for General/OBC Candidates and Rs. 50 for SC/ST by way of Demand Draft/Pay Order in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1 Payable at SBI, Kalamassery. Female applicants are exempted from Application Fee.
Selection of the applicants will be made up on the basis of their performance in personal Interview.
- Candidates who want to apply they should be present for the interview session on the given date.
- Applicants must bring all the required credential, application form which can be downloaded from the website www.esic.nic.in and the demand draft at the time of the interview.
- All the job seekers are invited of the walk-in interview at the below provided venue on the date of 5th Nov 2014
ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal,
Date and time of Interview:
05.11.2014 at 10.00 am
Note: Check the official notice to know more
You may also like to Read