ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2015
- A job notice titled as ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2015 has broadcasted by Employees State Insurance Corporation to hire skilled and qualified aspirants for the 40 vacancies of SR and Specialists Posts.
- Engrossed Applicants who wish to enhance their career in an Organization may attend Walk-in-Interview along with required particulars on the mentioned date and venue.
- Further details about ESIC Delhi Jobs like qualification required, salary, mode of selection, process to apply etc are well described below by the squad of bharatrecruitment.com.
Dates to Remember:
|Dates of Walk-in-Interview||2nd and 3rd March 2015|
ESIC Delhi Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Department Name||Vacancy|
|Obst & Gynae||06|
Aspirants must have possessed Post Graduation / DNB /Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized University.
- Applicants should have an age limit of 35 years for the Post of Senior Resident and 45 Years for the Post of Specialist.
- Age Relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the rules applicable.
- Applicants are required to pay an Application Fee (Rs. 200/- for other category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST category) through Demand Draft drawn in favor of ESI fund account No. I.
- Female candidates need not required to remit any Application Fee.
Selected candidates will be paid a salary as PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-.
Selection of appropriate candidates is based on the performance in Personal Interview that will be organized by Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Procedure to Apply:
- Job Seekers who found them eligible can download Application Form available on the Official Website that is www.esic.nic.in.
- Fill the Application Form with all the details very carefully. Affix recent Passport size Photograph in the space provided.
- Applicants must bring this duly filled Application Form along with Demand Draft and self-attested copies of required particulars at the time of Interview.
Office of Medical Superintendent,
ESI Hospital, Rohini, Sector -15, Delhi
|Department Name||Date of Interview|
|Anesthesia||2nd March 2015|
|Surgery||3rd March 2015|
|Obst & Gynae|
Note: It is advised to candidates to check the Official Notice for more details.
You may also like to Read