The state government provides the EScholarship Maharashtra to the desirable pre-metric and post-metric students of the state. Candidates pursuing these classes from any school associated to Maharashtra School Education and Sports Department may apply for the EScholarship Maharashtra 2016 through the online registration process which is mentioned below on this page.
Candidates who are going to apply for the EScholarship program they have to complete the registration process and note down the user name and password because it is being used in the further procedure of the online application.
The main objective of this EScholarship Maharashtra is to fulfill the visions of students for higher education. Even though the candidates of CBSE or ICSE board may also apply for the scholarship by follow the information provided below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Maharashtra E-scholarship Details:
Applicants should have possessed minimum 75% marks in class 10th exams from any recognized board.
How to apply for Escholarship Maharashtra 2016:
Dear candidates! You have to use these steps to complete the registration:
- Firstly you must log on the official website which is escholarship.maharashtra.gov.in
- After that go to the register button and complete all the registration procedure.
- Those candidates who are already registered may directly log in to apply.
- New candidates have to create a new account and remember the user name and password to fill the application form.
- Fill the accurate details in accurate manner and submit the online form within the given time period.
- After successfully submission of application form, must take a printout of it for the further use.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Inspire Scholarship||Times Scholarship|
|Bihar Scholarship||OBC Scholarship|
|UP Scholarship||Kerala Scholarship|
|MP Scholarship||Karnataka Scholarship|
For more details you can visit the Official Website