East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014:
- East Coast Railway has unfolded a vacancy notice concerning to the East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014 for the selection of deserving applicants for the post of Medical Practitioners (General Duty Medical Officers).
- Eligible and interested aspirants who are willing to apply for East Coast Railway Vacancies and seeking for their career in medical field must apply through appearing for the walk-in interview on the below mentioned reporting date and time.
|1.||Office of the CPO, 2nd Floor, South Block, ECoR Sadan, Bhubaneswar||14/10/2014 At 10.30 AM|
|2.||Railway Health Unit, Srikakulam||21.10.2014 At 10.30 AM|
|3.||Divisional Railway Hospital, Sambalpur||03.11.2014 At 10.30 AM|
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Post|
|East Coast Railway||General Duty Medical Officers|
Appliers must possess a MBBS degree acknowledged by the Indian Medical Council and with registration in Indian Medical Council or in ownership of valid registration documentation of any of the State Medical Councils of India behind completion of 1 yr necessary, rotatory Internship to apply for the post of General duty Medical Officers.
- Upper age limit: 50 yrs of age and relaxation in age will be allowed of 5 yrs for SC/ST class appliers and 3 yrs for OBC class appliers.
- For retired Railway Doctor, retired Govt Medical Doctors of State Govt and Central Govt: maximum age limit for the candidates is 65 yrs
- Selected applicants will get the monthly salary of Rs. 55,000/-(including HRA & Transport Allowance)
- For retired Railway Doctors, retired Govt Medical Doctors of State Govt and Central Govt, the monthly salary is Rs. 46,000/-
Interview will be conducted on the basis of which the selection of the participated applicants will be made.
How to Apply?
- The candidates who are willing to apply first they have to download the application format from the official portal of the organization which is www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- Logon to it and follow the appropriate link in the tab ‘News & Recruitment’
- Download the prescribed application format and take a hardcopy of it
- Fill it in the proper manner, attach the required copies of documents and affix your photograph.
- Now appear for the walk-in interview along with dully filled application and all the relevant original and xeroxcopies of testimonials at the above tuned venue of interview.
To check other details you may visit the official notification
You may also like to Read
|Latest Railway Jobs||RRB Syllabus/ Exam Pattern|
|How to Prepare for Railway Exam||Railway Selection Procedure|
|How to Apply for Railway Recruitment||Best Railway Coaching Institutes|