DUMET 2015 Application Form
Those candidates who are desire to get admission in Delhi University for various Medical and Dental Courses they must have fill the DUMET 2015 Application Form for participating in the entrance exam. Candidates can check the notification details, eligibility criteria etc. through this page.
Every year Delhi University conducts the Delhi University Medical Dental Entrance Test (DUMCET) for the entrance to MBBS and BDS courses in the month of May. Aspirants who are willing to take part in this examination can fill the application form through proper channels latest by the crucial date by checking the following details:
Name Of the Organization:
Delhi University Medical Dental Entrance Test
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board.
- Those candidates who are waiting for their Intermediate result are also eligible to apply.
The minimum age of the applicants should be 17 years.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 550/-
- The candidates are required to pay the application fee through Online/ Offline mode by using Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card or via Canara or Syndicate Bank Challan.
The candidates will get the admission on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants can apply for DUMET 2015 Application Form through online mode by visiting the official website which is www.du.ac.in
- Now select the appropriate link related to the examination.
- Fill the details in the form and upload the required documents in the proper manner.
- Submit the form and take a print out of it for future reference.
Last date for submission of application form: Will be Available Soon
Date of Examination: May 2015 (Tentatively)
For further details please visit the Official Website.
For obtaining latest updates concerning to the jobs, admissions, colleges, and results etc. candidates may connect with our web portal which is bharatrecruitment.com. Candidates can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus for more information.